ADVERTISEMENT

Bobo F**** Us Again....

Well there’s a lot of directions we can go here. Thanks Muschamp for hiring Bozo. Thanks Bozo for accepting the offer. Thank USC for naming him interim coach.

Heck we should shower Auburn with gifts when they arrive in November for taking that cancer off our hands.

Well there’s a lot of directions we can go here. Thanks Muschamp for hiring Bozo. Thanks Bozo for accepting the offer. Thank USC for naming him interim coach.

Heck we should shower Auburn with gifts when they arrive in November for taking that cancer off our hands.

How about an AD that let Muschamp hire yet another OC in his prolific career......clearly the buyout wouldve been well worth it. And that’s what big schools do

How can someone we claim has no skill live in our head like this? If Bobo didn't know talent then how could he have hurt us by luring away talent? Move on, people.

Reactions: redrogers
Prior to Bobo, we were looking pretty good in the quarterback department. Not top of the world but still pretty good. And one season he completely undid everything, and setback our quarterback development by number of years. Now directly because of his actions we have absolutely nothing left. I’m OK with acknowledging that. It’s not like he’s been gone a decade.

Auburn won’t let him do the damage he got away with here. You play by the ‘Barns rules, they don’t play by yours.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
How can someone we claim has no skill live in our head like this? If Bobo didn't know talent then how could he have hurt us by luring away talent? Move on, people.
Won’t blame anyone for not liking the guy. Outside of Darrin Horn, I can’t think of a person who did more to damage a program at South Carolina.

It’s ok to be incompetent. Not every coach will be successful. It’s another thing to pour gas and burn the program down.

Ray is the reason our football programs tires have been spinning in the mud for almost a decade. BoBo came to do what he was hired to do. But in the end it’s business and BoBo did what was best for BoBo. Ray has been making bad calls and been out negotiated on almost everything as an A/D.

With QB1 down- we are about to find out if the others in the stable have spent all off season preparing to play Qb……. or sitting in their dorm rooms playing COD.

Last edited:
Ray is the reason our football programs tires have been spinning in the mud for almost a decade. BoBo came to do what he was hired to do. But in the end it’s business and BoBo did what was best for BoBo. Ray has been making bad calls and been out negotiated on almost everything as an A/D.

With QB1 down- we are about to find out if the others in the stable have spent all off season preparing to play Qb……. or sitting in their dorm rooms playing COD.

Wow, so you’re saying Bobo was brought here expressly to mismanage our QBs and destroy our QB development. That’s a pretty explosive claim.

You’ll never convince the “coaches know more than you” crowd. A chimpanzee knows more than Muschamp & Bobo do about developing a QB
Beamer was willing to keep Bobo, so he must have thought he knew something about quarterbacks...I did read the rumors that Ray told him to retain Bobo because of Bobo's buyout. Not sure I believe it though.
Regardless, he's gone, and I'm good with it.

Beamer was willing to keep Bobo, so he must have thought he knew something about quarterbacks...I did read the rumors that Ray told him to retain Bobo because of Bobo's buyout. Not sure I believe it though.
Regardless, he's gone, and I'm good with it.

I know you’re not sure about believing the second part but I think that’s more believable than the first part.

Hillinki would be here if it wasn't for him. We would at least have someone at QB with SEC experience ...... Hoping Gaither or Brown can step up....
Man fans have a short memory lol, this board was practically burning up with messages against Ryan Hilinksi before bobo left and pretty much telling Ryan that he needed to transfer on a regular basis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT