ADVERTISEMENT

Bobo

cfbfan15

Feb 14, 2019
Have Tanner and Calsen officially ruled him out as the next HFBC fo U of SC? I have not heard anything to the contrary and just curious if anyone else has any info?

Not fair! I think we all agree Bobo should not be considered but it's pretty short sighted to put this on him and suggest he's trying to not be considered.
I agree with you. He's not even holding a pair of twos. It isn't fair to put the inadequacies of this team on him. Don't take that as an endorsement, but the whole truth ought to prevail.

Let's think about this. The folks in Georgia were dancing in the streets when he left Athens. Then over 5 years at Colorado St, had a losing record and fired. This year doesn't matter. He was never going to be considered. And it shocks me that there are some out there that think he might be the answer.

He didn't make the switch until after Hill one of the worst offensive halves of football for a QB that I can recall.
Yes, one half after he became interim coach. Pretty quick in my book. Sounds like you thought he should have pulled him sooner? You can't hold Bobo responsible for what we're likely Muschamp decisions.

Reactions: NetworkX
ADVERTISEMENT