ADVERTISEMENT

Boom just offered Kyle Ford. (Hilinski Teammate)

Hilinski has said he is going to recruit Chris Steele the 5 star DB from California, who we have or will make his final 7 soon, very hard.

Boom's recruiting plan to focus on Georgia and the Carolinas is getting blown up in a good way.

We be recruiting coast to coast!

He looks good. Just looked at the Mid-Season highlight reel. Dang, how many good receivers does that team have? That video showed Hilinski running also....not bad and he knows when and how to get down.
I said the same thing in another thread. #81 really stood out but they have several other division 1 receiver prospects including a tight end. That team is loaded.

I said the same thing in another thread. #81 really stood out but they have several other division 1 receiver prospects including a tight end. That team is loaded.
All the teams in that high school conference are loaded. They’re matched up against defenses with many 5 stars.

Reactions: cockofdawn
California should just forget about football and start upgrading their soccer facilities. Sad to see them self destruct, but it is their choice. 30 years ago they were the trendsetters for the nation, but now no one wants to follow their lead.

Also, another thing to think of...

California has travel ban in place and schools are missing out in Bowls and other NCAA play off's..

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/06...8-states-including-texas-are-now-on-the-list/

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/the-state-worker/article158910859.html

The state of California simply, well, how do I say this..........SUX.
Who gives a rats ass if any team from California comes to their state? I could give a crap if I ever saw UCLA or So Cal play in TN or NC. I hope those dumbass legislators end up costing one of their teams a shot at a national title with their "ban" which is intended to force their views on others in other states. I don't know of any state that discriminates against the LGBTAyouxyz community. I know plenty of states that don't coddle them like they are heros or something. That's the difference.

Hilinski has said he is going to recruit Chris Steele the 5 star DB from California, who we have or will make his final 7 soon, very hard.

Boom's recruiting plan to focus on Georgia and the Carolinas is getting blown up in a good way.

We be recruiting coast to coast!
Hopefully, the Hillinski commit will start a snowball effect and we grab a few guys from the west coast in this cycle. You never know.

California has good seafood

.....and good wine.

. . . and she lives there so that helps.

7926a4e08c076219c657bdfcb11f1559--kristen-stewart-chanel-the-sunset.jpg

91 receptions for 1468 yards during his junior year. That's pretty impressive.

Who gives a rats ass if any team from California comes to their state? I could give a crap if I ever saw UCLA or So Cal play in TN or NC. I hope those dumbass legislators end up costing one of their teams a shot at a national title with their "ban" which is intended to force their views on others in other states. I don't know of any state that discriminates against the LGBTAyouxyz community. I know plenty of states that don't coddle them like they are heros or something. That's the difference.

You ok?

Reactions: funktavious
I just assume they've never been to Cali......otherwise they'd know it's an amazingly beautiful state.
Absolutely one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited. Northern California, the whole North Pacific, is just gorgeous. When I drove into Sequoia National Forest, I could have set up a tent and never left.

Reactions: rogue cock
It is but other factors have made living there something people are questioning.
Still the largest economy in the US by far. 25% of the GDP of the US comes out of California....that is more than the next five states....combined. It is a beautiful state, fiscally strong, top universities, friendly people...and they still have people moving there. Great place to live and visit. Politics is like the weather....it changes.

Still the largest economy in the US by far. 25% of the GDP of the US comes out of California....that is more than the next five states....combined. It is a beautiful state, fiscally strong, top universities, friendly people...and they still have people moving there. Great place to live and visit. Politics is like the weather....it changes.

Yes it is beautiful....but the trend is the opposite of what you are projecting. It was a much stronger economy..and the education and living satisfaction has been rated higher than it is now. You know Guyana has been sold as a beautiful place to live...not always the reality once there though.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Yes it is beautiful....but the trend is the opposite of what you are projecting. It was a much stronger economy..and the education and living satisfaction has been rated higher than it is now. You know Guyana has been sold as a beautiful place to live...not always the reality once there though.

Bingo.......I have several co-workers. Lifelong CA residents, now looking to leave b/c of the taxes and politics shoved down people's throats. It is a beautiful state, and the economy has been strong.........but if I'm not mistaken, they've had cities going broke in the past 10 years b/c of the governing body. My beef with the article was the audacity of any state banning travel to other states b/c you don't have their same political belief.

You lost me at fiscally strong. What publications do you read?

Chip on your shoulder?

Reactions: taiwancock
Bingo.......I have several co-workers. Lifelong CA residents, now looking to leave b/c of the taxes and politics shoved down people's throats. It is a beautiful state, and the economy has been strong.........but if I'm not mistaken, they've had cities going broke in the past 10 years b/c of the governing body. My beef with the article was the audacity of any state banning travel to other states b/c you don't have their same political belief.
They did....Stockton and San Bernandino both went bankrupt within the last 10 years. BTW....both tend to vote Republican....pretty conservative areas.

Absolutely one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited. Northern California, the whole North Pacific, is just gorgeous. When I drove into Sequoia National Forest, I could have set up a tent and never left.

I absolutely fell in love with northern California's coast. Petaluma is a cool little town just far enough away from San Francisco and not too far from Napa and Sonoma. The San Diego area was pretty awesome as well. I really enjoyed Encinitas and Carlsbad. LA was okay, but not really my cup of tea. Thousand Oaks and Calabassas were both really nice areas. And it was kind of cool to take a drive into Beverly Hills to see how the rich and famous live. My wife swears we saw one of the real housewives at a coffee shop in Beverly Hills, but i refuse to acknowledge i know who/what she's tslking about. It was definitely Kyle though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT