ADVERTISEMENT

Both are one win away...

i thought they just gave out grades for made up classes at UNC

And the announcers will use "Carolina" for UNCheat and South Carolina for us. SMDH

I was born very close to South of the Border, and spent many days in Myrtle, does that count as a % South Carolinian?
If spending time at MB earns you a % South Carolinian then there are a bunch of Canadians and Yankees who are part South Carolinian.

Lumberton...understand bout the Yankees, they seem to be everywhere these days. Did not seem like that back in the late 80's early 90's :)

My God who cares if they call UNC Carolina and USC South Carolina, I know I don't. Maybe if we go to 20 Final Fours they will start calling us Carolina but really it sounds childish, some kindergarten shit. I swear some of our fans cry foul over anything.

yea, we had two stations from SC and a few from NC, couple from Raleigh and Wilmington. Best friends live in Florence now so we are down there occasionally. Got a really good BBQ buffet place I like....been there for years I believe.

My God who cares if they call UNC Carolina and USC South Carolina, I know I don't. Maybe if we go to 20 Final Fours they will start calling us Carolina but really it sounds childish, some kindergarten shit. I swear some of our fans cry foul over anything.
Well, those Tarhole fans who try to p1$$ on Sandlappers by stating that Columbia is in NYC are really p1$$ing on their own. There is a Columbia, NC, which is east of Raleigh.

Reactions: E-Cut_22
Well, those Tarhole fans who try to p1$$ on Sandlappers by stating that Columbia is in NYC are really p1$$ing on their own. There is a Columbia, NC, which is east of Raleigh.

Never heard that but there we go again but have a feeling you're joking right? Lol right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT