ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl observations so far

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
I normally dont care about bowl games yet but there's been nothing else on tv.

NC playing another game in Charlotte. No surprise there. But I can't make fun of them too much because we're sitting at home.

Is it me or do a ton of these offensive players (qb, rb and wr) look tiny as can be? NC new qb looked no bigger than 150 pounds. Seems other teams have tiny rbs and wrs. Maybe it's the quality of teams that are playing. On a similar note, we need a running back with some meat on his bones

NC playing another game in Charlotte. No surprise there. But I can't make fun of them too much because we're sitting at home.

Is it me or do a ton of these offensive players (qb, rb and wr) look tiny as can be? NC new qb looked no bigger than 150 pounds. Seems other teams have tiny rbs and wrs. Maybe it's the quality of teams that are playing. On a similar note, we need a running back with some meat on his bones
I thought the TAMU QB looked undersized. They were completely outmanned by Okie State last night.

MY FRIEND, and you are my friend, whether you like it or not but, to repeat myself, over and over again,,,, Bowl Games, Like Pizza, and SEX ... are EXACTLY the same, ........ BAD BOWL GAMES are BETTER THAN NO BOWL GAMES.

I asked a friend, one time, if he ever had :"BAD SEX"? ... 'I sure did!, he replied.
How was it??? I demanded

Pretty Damn Good!!!

Yeah they lost their starter on the first play. Painful looking injury. Broke his arm when his body landed on it. Apparently they've been through a lot of qbs this year.

hard to tell but I had this type of injury- fell on extended arm- broke elbow. Very painful. Long recovery. Surgery. lots of rehab. Arm is never quite the same.

Reactions: sclawman77
hard to tell but I had this type of injury- fell on extended arm- broke elbow. Very painful. Long recovery. Surgery. lots of rehab. Arm is never quite the same.
You must have broken your right arm
Because you have been favoring the left

Haha
Happy New Year

Reactions: cocks rule
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT