ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Lawing

if its personal we can get over that.. just win
It's something he has to get over... Coach Boom might hire him as an analyst and someone to help Coach Thompson teach and develop..But don't expect anymore than that

Most of the people in my circle of Gamecock fans think Lawing was our most important football assistant coach ever. His recruiting was top-notch and he was an excellent position coach at a position where you must have a great teacher. If Lawing is interested in returning to Columbia, I hope we find a place for him.

Last edited:
Word on the street is Grady Brown was boinking his wife and it created some major issues. I'm sure I will get lambasted over this but oh well, I am who I am.

Reactions: jeff2001
He was dating my sister in-laws cousin. When he left my brother got a closet full of barely used or new Gamecock gear. It was all too small for me... Dammitt.

Come on let's here it stop beating around the bush. The truth
Must have been..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Athletic department policy."

Word on the street is Grady Brown was boinking his wife and it created some major issues. I'm sure I will get lambasted over this but oh well, I am who I am.
That makes zero sense. Why would HE have to leave town? Why didn't we fire Grady Brown? Hope the tramp isn't still living around here, if she is she needs to move. We got a defensive line that needs building!

Most of the people in my circle of Gamecock fans think Lawing was our most important football assistant coach ever. His recruiting was top-notch and he was an excellent position coach at a position where you must have a great teacher. If Lawing is interested in returning to Columbia, I hope we find a place for him.
Add me to that Circle.....Lawing has been the most influential position coach ever at THE USC....(ha, unless you count Holtz's 1969 stint as DB coach)

Reactions: Jon Snow
You've got it backwards. It was Lawing who was having the affair with Brown's wife.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT