ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Lawing

Great eye for talent and coach that develops.....but do not remember him as a great recruiter. An analyst role would be ideal.

Reactions: rogue cock
Give him a salary so he can pick up some socks dang it
Why?? Hell, I don't wear them either unless it's a wedding, funeral or an upscale business outting!! Any other time, I'm wearing flip-flops. Rainbows to be exact. :cool::D:p

I think he's frustrated some folks on how he's seemingly missed on quite a few major recruiting targets.
We've missed on a significant number of marquee prospects at every position. That performance will improve with more winning against teams we ought to beat, like Kentucky. Beat some better teams, and it will improve even more.

He is the best DL coach to ever coach at USC in my opinion. He was a good recruiter too along with Ellis Johnson.
Speaking of Ellis, is he still advising? I can't recall hearing his name after the day we announced he was returning.

The man-crush feel is strong in this thread.
yea, my thoughts exactly....i see nothing good to come out of hiring a coach that was good for us at one time....happy with what we got....i dont really get the ej crush either....and yes i know what we did and what we got when he was here too...yall need to look to the future and not the past

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT