ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Bostick who screwed onside kick for Green Bay played at Newberry

sclawman77

Jun 27, 2011
and is from Florence. Wonder how soon he gets cut after that screw up?

He didn't lose the game. Rodgers and the O had plenty of chances to put the game away and didn't get the job done.

Originally posted by jeff2001:
He didn't lose the game. Rodgers and the O had plenty of chances to put the game away and didn't get the job done.
I'm really just joking (he didn't help win the game either) but the special teams coordinator didn't look to pleased with him after the play. Special teams guys are a dime a dozen though he's technically listed as a TE.

This post was edited on 1/19 3:43 PM by sclawman77

I was pulling for Seattle but I felt bad for him. He definitely didn't lose the game for them, but he was probably the most visible goat and easiest to blame.

Originally posted by ProtectThisHouseUSC:
Dime a dozen. Which NFL team did you play for????
In the NFL world they are. Special teams guys are disposable.

Originally posted by wcocat:
I was pulling for Seattle but I felt bad for him. He definitely didn't lose the game for them, but he was probably the most visible goat and easiest to blame.
How about you blame Morgan Burnett who made the interception with five minutes left and went to the ground with nobody around him. He could probably at least returned the pic 20 yards into field goal range.

How about you blame Mike McCarthy for going conservative with his play calling after that and taking the football out of the hands of one of the best QB's on the planet?

How about you blame the defense for not knowing how to defend the zone read on the last two drives in regulation?

How about you blame the Defensive backs who had a chance to make a play on the two point conversion on a pass from the other side of the field that had more hang time on it than some punts?

The Packers thought they had the game won with the last interception. Clay Matthews was tee-heeing on the sideline...Aaron Rodgers was tee-heeing on the sidelines right after it happened.

Yes...the onside kick could have pretty much sealed it for the Packers...but it wasn't the whole story IMO. Feel sorry for the Bostick kid though. It's hard to get over those kind of moments. Hope he gets a chance to redeem himself somewhere down the road.

Originally posted by Garnet Man:

Originally posted by wcocat:
How about you blame Morgan Burnett who made the interception with five minutes left and went to the ground with nobody around him. He could probably at least returned the pic 20 yards into field goal range.

How about you blame Mike McCarthy for going conservative with his play calling after that and taking the football out of the hands of one of the best QB's on the planet?

How about you blame the defense for not knowing how to defend the zone read on the last two drives in regulation?

How about you blame the Defensive backs who had a chance to make a play on the two point conversion on a pass from the other side of the field that had more hang time on it than some punts?

The Packers thought they had the game won with the last interception. Clay Matthews was tee-heeing on the sideline...Aaron Rodgers was tee-heeing on the sidelines right after it happened.

Yes...the onside kick could have pretty much sealed it for the Packers...but it wasn't the whole story IMO. Feel sorry for the Bostick kid though. It's hard to get over those kind of moments. Hope he gets a chance to redeem himself somewhere down the road.
Brandon is a great guy, and he'll overcome this. He did have courage enough to go on a television interview right after the
game and basically fall on the sword for the whole team. How many players do you see do that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT