ADVERTISEMENT

Braves 🆚 Dodgers 10/23/21 Game 6 Chop Until They Drop

Yeah, but the three outs to slam the door in the seventh, when all seemed lost, was some of the most epic work I've ever seen. That's when we killed the narrative. Right there.
Yup, I realized what you meant after I reread your post.

Ticket prices for world series are over 1k. I was lucky to go last night and paid alot for two tickets, parking and hotel. Not sure if I can afford a world series game
My brother has a friend selling 4 in section 240 for Saturday night for $2,000/each and said she’ll still lose a little money since she’s not charging for tax.
I was fortunate to go for free in 2013 in St Louis vs the Red Sox since I was already there for the great USC comeback in OT vs Missouri(free suite tickets for that game as well).

Reactions: bengoshi73
Even All Star Game tickets are outrageous. We were gonna go to the game in KC until 8 tickets at face value was $3k. We watched from my Uncle’s basement & enjoyed tailgate fare leftover from Sunday’s family reunion: hamburgers, grilled chicken, sausage dogs, tater salad, baked beans, chips, brisket, homemade tamales & desserts galore.

I wish Chief Nokahoma was still alive to watch this next generation of Bravos play in the WS. I’m part Indian so I can say that.😀

Last edited:
Reactions: Pfunk Cock
ADVERTISEMENT