ADVERTISEMENT

Braves versus Dodgers NLCS Chat 10/17

Pfunk Cock

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2004
Charleston
Welcome everyone to another edition of Gamecock Central Braves Baseball ⚾️ Chat 💭. I am your host @Pfunk Cock along with a plethora of regular participants in the chat. Signs are looking good today as the Gamecocks just knocked off Auburn on ESPN and the fire Muschamp crowd will be silent for at least one week. Now is time to silence the Braves Haters Club as our Chat was desecrated with a Political Figure against charter rules . If there is another violation by said troll actions will ensue in the form of a PFunk Take down. 😎 It is rarely used because of the deep scarring that delicate egos cannot endure. Creeps me out as I need a shower thinking about having to even go there. 😭😭😭. I feel that was an adequate threat equivalent to the nature of the violation. 😭😭😭😭😭. Now back to our regularly scheduled chat.
The Dodgers were able to capitalize on a couple of lapses in concentration and just untimely bad pitching by our highest paid reliever. Here is hoping Fried renders talks of early relief pitching a moot point. Fried has been very dominant at times and loves to rise to the occasion of big games. He wants the ball and he wants to win. He took the bull by the horns when Soroka went down. He became to veteran go to guy and he was undefeated and kept the club in contention in the games he did not render in the decision. He has now faced them once and now he knows that he must limit his pitch count early so that he can be fresher longer and remain in the game. The Dodgers made him labor the last tine and may change tactics and come out swinging. It will be important for him to still use his fastball placement and effectively get strikes called to keep them honest on the breaking balls. How he manages that tonight will determine the Braves fate.
Bueller has not been pitching many innings this season and now he comes back against the same opponent means there are no more surprises. The Braves are already aware of how you tried to get them out and they have a plan to extend the counts and play some ABC ball to gain an early advantage. I am looking for Dansby to come back to life tonight. He will remember the right side of the field and go with Bueller fastballs away. Ronald May need to concentrate more on getting on top to the ball and use his legs as his wrist can manage that timing more than his usual quick twitch that he is used to. I would love to see him on the base path ahead of Freeman and Ozuna early and often. Albies May have a big night as well as the middle of the order maybe the difference in the game offensively.
Let’s get things rolling early and often and put this baby to bed.
Starting Lineup
Acuna RF
Freeman 1B
Ozuna DH
D’Arnaud C
Albies 2B
Swanson SS
Riley 3B
Markakis LF
Pache CF
Fried LHP

Gamecock Central Braves Baseball ⚾️ Chat 💭 is on the 🕸!

Let’s get ready to rumble

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News