ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking story.

In the NCAA's eyes, this will impact the legitimacy of our final four run, I'm afraid...

Does this mean we will be hit with some sort of sanctions /penalty?

Folks please stop the hyperventilating.. The FBI is not talking to yahoo... Just because an article is published, doesn't mean its true

Reactions: NaturalGC7
Wow. Our ROI was not too good. At least you got a Final Four run. I know everyone talks about people cheating in football but basketball is where its at. There you just have to procure a couple of great players and you go from middle of the road to having a chance at a deep tournament run. Although I really doubt most coaches (inc Martin) know about these specific activities. I dont see them risking their career so a kid can get a few thousand bucks. The real problem here is the whole AAU system and the agents.

Last edited:
Literally everyone is doing this. If you think that the real money maker (college football) isn’t doing this x10 you’re crazy.

They’ll have to ban half the league

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Wow. Our ROI was not too good. At least you got a Final Four run. I know everyone talks about people cheating in football but basketball is where its at. There you just have to procure a couple of great players and you go from middle of the road to having a chance at a deep tournament run. Although I really doubt most coaches (inc Martin) know about these specific activities. I dont see them risking their career so a kid can get a few thousand bucks. The real problem here is the whole AAU system and the agents.

Is this a unicorn sighting? A somewhat sensible post from a professed Tillmanite!

Folks please stop the hyperventilating.. The FBI is not talking to yahoo... Just because an article is published, doesn't mean its true
Pretty sure I remember hearing that the feds cited a yahoo news story to spy on a presidential campaign. If I could only remember which president that happened to ...

Is this a unicorn sighting? A somewhat sensible post from a professed Tillmanite!
"whispering" this is all just part of my master plan to lull you in to believing Im a reasonable person..then BOOM I'll do something stupid and immature and start pulling up 9 year old...uh make that 2 year old posts about how we wont be any good next year etc.

"whispering" this is all just part of my master plan to lull you in to believing Im a reasonable person..then BOOM I'll do something stupid and immature and start pulling up 9 year old...uh make that 2 year old posts about how we wont be any good next year etc.

That's what I'm talking about right there!! A post so freakin' good it gets quoted twice!! Well done, Tillmanite!

Reactions: ClemDent
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT