ADVERTISEMENT

Bring the Bag Men in this wknd

Poultry King

Sep 15, 2008
we have Vann, Sandidge, Hollifield, Thompson, ONeal, Johnson, and Mukuamu in town. Need them all plus Tindall and Wonnum.

Wish Horn was coming. But looking like all Tenn for him, Butch is face timing him after all.

we have Vann, Sandidge, Hollifield, Thompson, ONeal, Johnson, and Mukuamu in town. Need them all plus Tindall and Wonnum.
You post crap like this all the time. But do you really want us to cheat at recruiting?

And don't give me "Everybody else does it." Heck, my mother had a stock answer to this line of reasoning. Something about a friend jumping into a fire.

You post crap like this all the time. But do you really want us to cheat at recruiting?

And don't give me "Everybody else does it." Heck, my mother had a stock answer to this line of reasoning. Something about a friend jumping into a fire.

I'm not promoting cheating, BUT we can't bitch at Muschamp for not getting recruits if we don't. And we can't hold him to a standard of winning big.

Bottom line is that all of the teams that get the top recruits cheat.

Who was Hugh Freeze before he started recruiting top 10 classes? If you don't think cheating is going on then compare how hard it is for Muschamp to recruit vs. Freeze. Freeze got lots of recruits, where Muschamp has scratched and clawed just to get a few 4 stars. And Freeze was nobody! Very similar to Chizick at Auburn. Cheaters cheaters cheaters.

Clemson hauled in 5 stars after a 6-7 season, where they grossly underachieved yet they still signed a highly rated class.

College football is a cesspool of cheating and it's beginning to look like the NCAA doesn't give a rip.

I'm not promoting cheating, BUT we can't bitch at Muschamp for not getting recruits if we don't. And we can't hold him to a standard of winning big.

Bottom line is that all of the teams that get the top recruits cheat.

Who was Hugh Freeze before he started recruiting top 10 classes? If you don't think cheating is going on then compare how hard it is for Muschamp to recruit vs. Freeze. Freeze got lots of recruits, where Muschamp has scratched and clawed just to get a few 4 stars. And Freeze was nobody! Very similar to Chizick at Auburn. Cheaters cheaters cheaters.

Clemson hauled in 5 stars after a 6-7 season, where they grossly underachieved yet they still signed a highly rated class.

College football is a cesspool of cheating and it's beginning to look like the NCAA doesn't give a rip.
I would rather finish 8-4 honestly than 10-2 by cheating. Yes, be aggressive in recruiting, but don't pay players. How could you take any pride in your school if you know they cheat?

.500 football seems ok for you. Hoisting an sec and/or national championship banner will give me plenty of pride just as it has for Klempsun. At least for me, status quo is not acceptable. We have gotten nowhere. It's time to stop accepting a crap product. If you want to be Kentucky or vandy then i cannot support that. I want to win championships not watch my neighbor win them.

I would rather finish 8-4 honestly than 10-2 by cheating. Yes, be aggressive in recruiting, but don't pay players. How could you take any pride in your school if you know they cheat?

I want to win. 100 plus years of crap. Whatever it takes to reverse course.
Why don't you open YOUR wallet and head on down? 100 years of crap but yet you're still hanging around moaning and calling for cheating. It's like looting a store during a riot, you could take your chances grabbing that laptop but if you get nailed don't whine because nobody else got arrested. If we cheat and get caught then we get punished and the others go right on hauling in the big boys because they didn't get pinched. I don't give a fat rats what the others do I get my eights hours anyway.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
.500 football seems ok for you. Hoisting an sec and/or national championship banner will give me plenty of pride just as it has for Klempsun. At least for me, status quo is not acceptable. We have gotten nowhere. It's time to stop accepting a crap product. If you want to be Kentucky or vandy then i cannot support that. I want to win championships not watch my neighbor win them.
Here's an idea why don't you just throw in the white flag we hate to see you suffer. Don't you have any serious things to concern yourself with besides holding up a SEC championship flag? Then you would cry because they didn't hold it right.

So you guys are saying we have to cheat to get to the level where we can consistently compete for championships, beat Clemson, etc.?

giphy.gif

Im right there with you, I don't like cheating at all.

My problem is how can the non-cheaters keep financial support in the long run? People will eventually quit supporting the sport if the playing field isn't equal and the sport isn't legitimately policed.

My only take on the cheating posts is when talking about specific recruits please do it after the recruit signs the dotted line with the other team, all the speculation about XT his truck and Clemson does not help our staff who is continuing to try and recruit him.

17 yr kids sometimes want to see what people are saying about them and do read our posts and tweets and whatever, it can impact and finalize their decision to go another direction.

Does nearly 40 years as a gamecock club, tuition, solicited donations, and season ticket holder count for anything clown? Damn right I have a right to ask for more than the drivel that we have accepted for so long. You are right about one thing, I went to my first game in 1976 and if results don't change after all of this time then I will have to rethink where my time and money is spent. You would get your wish. I have neither the time or patience for further mismanagement of our football program. Sounds like you do.

QUOTE="jimnasium, post: 3415041, member: 112"]Why don't you open YOUR wallet and head on down? 100 years of crap but yet you're still hanging around moaning and calling for cheating. It's like looting a store during a riot, you could take your chances grabbing that laptop but if you get nailed don't whine because nobody else got arrested. If we cheat and get caught then we get punished and the others go right on hauling in the big boys because they didn't get pinched. I don't give a fat rats what the others do I get my eights hours anyway.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Bluebell28
Does nearly 40 years as a gamecock club, tuition, solicited donations, and season ticket holder count for anything clown? Damn right I have a right to ask for more than the drivel that we have accepted for so long. You are right about one thing, I went to my first game in 1976 and if results don't change after all of this time then I will have to rethink where my time and money is spent. You would get your wish. I have neither the time or patience for further mismanagement of our football program. Sounds like you do.

QUOTE="jimnasium, post: 3415041, member: 112"]Why don't you open YOUR wallet and head on down? 100 years of crap but yet you're still hanging around moaning and calling for cheating. It's like looting a store during a riot, you could take your chances grabbing that laptop but if you get nailed don't whine because nobody else got arrested. If we cheat and get caught then we get punished and the others go right on hauling in the big boys because they didn't get pinched. I don't give a fat rats what the others do I get my eights hours anyway.
[/QUOTE]

Do you really think anybody cares about you or your money? If it would keep stupid post like yours off this site then please keep your time and money and go do something else with it because the University of South Carolina will survive without you and be around long after you're gone!

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty

I have never posted this stuff before.
OMG do you need a life!! If you don't want to read a post DONT READ DUMBASS!!!

I am sure you don't care. I am not giving you any money. I am just a little guy, a drop of water in an ocean for Usc, that is true. It wouldn't matter but if a lot of "little guys" felt the same way maybe the administration might take notice. If you invest not only money but also a bit of heart and soul in something do you not want a return? So, you think what you want. USC loves you. 7 wins and a bowl game should keep you happy and $ coming. 56-7 changed it all. I am not seeking your approval but I would consider it normal to expect some return on my emotional and monetary investment.

Do you really think anybody cares about you or your money? If it would keep stupid post like yours off this site then please keep your time and money and go do something else with it because the University of South Carolina will survive without you and be around long after you're gone![/QUOTE]

So 7 or less wins this year and/or lose to Clemson by 49 or more and you're out after 40 years?
Wtf is wrong with you people? I'm not sure we are quite an 8 win team yet but it's ok to have a certain level of expectation!
So you guys sit around and let the Clemson assholes suppress your enthusiasm for your team?

F off to CLEMSON ITS TIME WE QUIT LETTING THEM CONTROL US. EVERYTHING THEY DO IS ALL IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE US FEEL LIKE LOSERS. ITS BULLSHIT AND WE NEED TO STAND UP FOR USC AND TO OUR ADMIN AND DEMAND EXCELLENCE.

That's not too much to expect. I think Muschamp is a great fit but we and our ADMIN have to get behind him 1000%!!!

Most likely as a season ticket holder, yes. Will always pull for them no matter what. But banging my head against a wall is starting to hurt.
Fair enough. Hopefully we do well enough this year that next year you're doubling your season tix :D

Reactions: NooNoo
No thanks.

You like fighting for mediocrity?

But do you really want us to cheat at recruiting?

tenor.gif

I want to win. 100 plus years of crap. Whatever it takes to reverse course.

co-sign

co-sign

56-7 can't happen again ever.

THIS!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
My only take on the cheating posts is when talking about specific recruits please do it after the recruit signs the dotted line with the other team, all the speculation about XT his truck and Clemson does not help our staff who is continuing to try and recruit him.

17 yr kids sometimes want to see what people are saying about them and do read our posts and tweets and whatever, it can impact and finalize their decision to go another direction.
They might want to read what others say about them but all the positive posts about him sure didn't help us land him so that theory didn't pan out. If he flipped back then he would get the same crap on tigernet he is getting here that's the way it goes. This guy didn't flip for any other reason (I think) than a deal.

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying. It applies to everything. Nice guys finish last.

I think all of you fellows are great, and my bestest of friends. And I think were going to be the best team in the whole wide world this year! And all of you can clap, scream, and cheer with me. And if we win more games than we lose, it'll be a swell day in South Carolina.

Reactions: IrmoRed
"All in" started the bagman all over again. Defender Industries and a backward ass church supply what is needed for the taters.
I don't pretend to not be jealous with the results, but if I knew we were doing this, I wouldn't say a word.
Being honest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT