ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Thompson is superb!

Isn't about here that someone usually posts ... 'that would be a huge get'???

Yeah, I think he was being facetious

bingo.gif

Better get used to it.
3 stars at USC are like sugar to sweet tea.
It’s always gonna be part of the recipe

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Nothing wrong with a 3 star if they get great coaching which I think we have everywhere except qbs.Once we start winning double digit games every year, soon enough those 5 stars will come.

Reactions: rogue cock
I always thought 24/7 was a compilation of all other rating services. If so, I would think that it would be more accurate as a result.
pretty sure its a spearate service
Rivals has more people watching more games and combine/camp settings than any of the others or so Im told.

pretty sure its a spearate service
Rivals has more people watching more games and combine/camp settings than any of the others or so Im told.
I know they are separate, but I didn't think they individually rated each player....just compiled the ratings of other services. I'll admit I could be wrong, but that's what I thought their "composite rating" was based on.

Reactions: gocarolina825
I know they are separate, but I didn't think they individually rated each player....just compiled the ratings of other services. I'll admit I could be wrong, but that's what I thought their "composite rating" was based on.
You may be right. Ive never followed them but I know they have "analysts" or scouts or whatever they call them

Reactions: rogue cock
why would you look at 24/7 when youre a memeber of Rivals. Rivals is head and shoulders above the others.

Is this a joke? Is there a such thing as getting too much information where recruiting is concerned? I've been a member of both networks and while I prefer rivals and GCC's Chris Clark and company, 24/7 and Tony Morrel do a very good job.

Reactions: johnnohj
Erik Kimrey‏@ErikKimrey Dec 2
Don't care about rankings, stars, or offers...Bryce Thompson is the best football player in SC (& one of the best I've seen ever.) Hope he is in garnet next year bc he will make an immediate impact. Good luck @thommybry!

this tweet surprised me. something must have changed in the last year. no way kimrey liked ben lippen bringing in bryce for just a year. he basically beat hammond by himself. maybe he realized the dude was just really good when he proved it at dutch fork and it made the pill easier to swallow?

Is this a joke? Is there a such thing as getting too much information where recruiting is concerned? I've been a member of both networks and while I prefer rivals and GCC's Chris Clark and company, 24/7 and Tony Morrel do a very good job.
Tony is great but overall, they don’t have the resources Rivals has to see as many players which typically equates to more solid rankings.

Yeah from they do a mixture of scout, rivals, espn. They are the standard for rankings. Rivals and Scout are the MySpace of football recruiting.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Yeah from they do a mixture of scout, rivals, espn. They are the standard for rankings. Rivals and Scout are the MySpace of football recruiting.
LOL!! Well, some of us just don't do Facebook any more - and MySpace?? I guess that's a fairly accurate comparison to a "free board"!!

=;-p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT