ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Thompson Spurs Up.

Crazy highlight reel. Good size. Why did only N.C. State, VT and us offer him. North Carolina didn’t even offer?

Geez, he must spray himself down with Pam before every game. Obviously, he won't get away with some of that stuff at the next level, but he's an extremely gifted athlete. I think I read somewhere that his coach referred to him as the best player he's ever coached.

Reactions: dsh4usc
He committed w/o visiting? Only asking as iI never paid attention to that column until some of the recent threads.

Visit
None

Reactions: focus1
Great athlete. Has some issues with attitude and grades. Not a done deal yet with the grades. But this is a great athlete. Maybe the next Pharoh Cooper.

He just recently got his grades up. Was long thought to be a non qualifier. Teams don’t offer guys that can’t qualify.

Well. Good to know it's hard to get in the ivory tower of the south. Wait. I forgot. Have to meet the ncaa admission standards but once in it's easy to stay in because it's off to fake classes.

Watched this kid at Ben Lippen, great vision & speed! I really hope they utilize him on offense. Step up from Pharoh

Reactions: ansoncock
Interesting that he has an offer from Washington State. I really trust Mike Leach's ability to evaluate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT