ADVERTISEMENT

Buffering on today's baseball game

luvmygamecocks

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2006
Columbia
Worst I've seen in a long time. Seems every batter it is buffering and reloading on. No problem with commercials. Anyone else having this problem?

Maybe we need to alert Justin King to get over to Founders Park and fix it. So much for Carolina media!
Sounds like pure bandwidth problems out of Founders Park. If it was SlingTV you were using... I was going to suggest going straight through WatchESPN.

About to hit the train home, probably will have the same problem.

Same on my Roku. I switched over to the FSU game to see if it was my network and the FSU was streaming perfect.

I'm having the same problem with WatchEspn straight into my computer. Time Warner. No bandwidth problem on anything else.

This is crap.

after spending 45 mins on the phone with Charter....it's not on my end...it's on USCs.
All other streaming sources are working great....this was happening over the weekend as well
But seems to be much worse now...unwatchable

Reactions: jeff2001
I'm trying not to complain, because none of the games were on TV years ago. But dang this sux.

I used watchespn on appletv via time warner/spectrum...when the stream buffered (constantly) i would hit pause > play...that fixed it for me..still a huge hassle

Had no problems with the basketball game stream

What are they doing that interferes with the feed?
There are building a new players lounge and press room. It's not uncommon for construction to interfere with systems already in place, whether or not they are directly affected. Wiring has to be moved in many instances, which can affect the connections.

As Beckham said in another thread, we actually are leaders in the fiber optics used for streaming, but it is being affected by the ongoing construction, as the construction is going on near/in the existing areas where such wiring is located.

The game was unwatchable. the commercials worked fine tho!! Who do we complain to if this happens tomorrow??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT