Busy Sunday schedule for gamecock athletics

winloseortie

Feb 21, 2007
columbia
2 pm WBB against Wofford
2pm Women's soccer vs Santa Clara in sweet
sixteen
3pm MBB vs Western Michigan

Guys if there is one team that NEEDS and DESERVES your support tomorrow it is Women's soccer. Beat Santa Clara tomorrow and we are in the elite eight at home next weekend. Please come out and support them at the Graveyard. As a bonus Santa Clara's assistant coach is Brandi Chastain

Thanks for that, but who is Brandi Chastain?

Got a chance to win the western Michigan national championship.

2 pm WBB against Wofford
sixteen

Guys if there is one team that NEEDS and DESERVES your support tomorrow it is Women's soccer. Beat Santa Clara tomorrow and we are in the elite eight at home next weekend. Please come out and support them at the Graveyard. As a bonus Santa Clara's assistant coach is Brandi Chastain

Was the stadium packed against Wiscy?

WWCup-US-China-Soccer-1237x1254.jpeg

Good but not great crowd, very few students as they could not get in free

That's unfortunate since the team is so good. But some fans around here can't be happy winning football games with defensive football; I can't imagine them sitting through a 1-0 soccer game ("I thought we were good. Why aren't we blowing them out?"). I wish I could get into it, but soccer isn't for me. Nevertheless, I'm very impressed that we have a successful program without the kind of support that basketball enjoys.

Reactions: kick# and DC-99
That's unfortunate since the team is so good. But some fans around here can't be happy winning football games with defensive football; I can't imagine them sitting through a 1-0 soccer game ("I thought we were good. Why aren't we blowing them out?"). I wish I could get into it, but soccer isn't for me. Nevertheless, I'm very impressed that we have a successful program without the kind of support that basketball enjoys.
Hit the post twice last night, their keeper made a fantastic save on a 1v1 breakaway and the ref went absolutely blind and swallowed his whistle on THREE take downs in the box

When USA women won their first World Cup. She scored the winning goal and promptly ripped off her jersey to reveal her sexy sports bra
I remember that.....really no different than a bathing suit.

2 pm WBB against Wofford
sixteen

No fault on South Carolina, but I wish these game could have been spread out through the day..

South Carolina had more clear cut chances to score than Wisconsin. I was hoping South Carolina would of scored a few more goal as a result of the Wisconsin goal keeper name being Clem.

Reactions: winloseortie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT