ADVERTISEMENT

Butch jones?

lowcountry_cock13

Oct 12, 2017
Is he fired tomorrow? So they keep him til the end of the season? They have a great recruiting class going right now...everybody says they didn’t want interim going into Bama...

Is he fired tomorrow? So they keep him til the end of the season? They have a great recruiting class going right now...everybody says they didn’t want interim going into Bama...
I think he knows he's gone at the end of the season and they let him stay. No school wants to let a coach go in the middle of the season. It's just bad for PR even for a place like UT that has had so much drama over the last decade or so in hiring. They want to make the right hire so they'll try to do everything the right way.
So I think they keep Jones til the end of the season while starting their search early.

Of course, I hope they let him go. It'll be more entertaining!!!

Well, some of those recruits have opened their recruitment up again, after the USC loss. I think it was 2 or 3.

I was told all Butch billboards in Knoxville area will be coming down Monday am. TIFWIW

I think he knows he's gone at the end of the season and they let him stay. No school wants to let a coach go in the middle of the season. It's just bad for PR even for a place like UT that has had so much drama over the last decade or so in hiring. They want to make the right hire so they'll try to do everything the right way.
So I think they keep Jones til the end of the season while starting their search early.

Of course, I hope they let him go. It'll be more entertaining!!!

the best move is to let him go Monday....regroup going into Kentucky and try to salvage season with new leadership

Last edited:
Here's one Gamecock who feels just a little bit sorry for Butch Jones, especially since we helped put the nails in his coffin.

Last edited:
Here's one Gamecock who feels just a little bit sorry for Butch Jones, especially since we helped put the nails in his coffin.
Cry me a river! I don't wish him any bad luck but I couldn't care less about the Vols or their coach. I hope we beat them for the next 100 years. Rocky Top my big ol butt.

the best move is to let him go Monday....regroup going into Kentucky and try to savage season with new leadership
Uh. Too late. The season has already been savaged, Not to mention the last 4 seasons have been savaged. Time to start all over again.

lolz at the UT player flipping off the crowd after the Vols make it 28-7. Gets a 15 yard penalty.

A good coach does not have a team that acts like UT does. Too many coaches want to be friends with their players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT