ADVERTISEMENT

Buy or sell (presented by Bishop Real Estate Group) contest - USC, UT rushing yards

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Jan 3, 2005
Hey GamecockCentral.com readers,

We're bringing back our "Buy or Sell" contest for the 2020 football season. Buy or Sell is brought to you by Bishop Real Estate Group, which of course is our good friend Terry Bishop - former Gamecocks QB and big-time supporter of the program.

If you have any real estate needs - buy, sell, investment properties, whatever it may be, make sure you call Terry at 803-665-1442 or visit BREG's Facebook page.

Now, onto the contest. The question is simple: are you buying or selling that the Gamecocks will outgain Tennessee in terms of rushing yards on Saturday night? Buying means USC comes away with the edge, selling means it is the Vols.

Anyone who guesses correctly will be placed into a pool, and you'll win some free subscription time on GamecockCentral.com.

Wes Mitchell and I will have our own "Buy or Sell" feature out later this week, as well!

Reply here to join the contest!

View attachment 35

Selling. (@Chris Clark Do we need to predict number totals as well, or just the buy/sell?)

Last edited:
I'll buy. Gamecocks front 7 has a big night 🤙🏻

We're bringing back our "Buy or Sell" contest for the 2020 football season. Buy or Sell is brought to you by Bishop Real Estate Group, which of course is our good friend Terry Bishop - former Gamecocks QB and big-time supporter of the program.

If you have any real estate needs - buy, sell, investment properties, whatever it may be, make sure you call Terry at 803-665-1442 or visit BREG's Facebook page.

Now, onto the contest. The question is simple: are you buying or selling that the Gamecocks will outgain Tennessee in terms of rushing yards on Saturday night? Buying means USC comes away with the edge, selling means it is the Vols.

Anyone who guesses correctly will be placed into a pool, and you'll win some free subscription time on GamecockCentral.com.

Wes Mitchell and I will have our own "Buy or Sell" feature out later this week, as well!

View attachment 35
Buying

View attachment 35
Selling

Selling. (@Chris Clark Do we need to predict number totals as well, or just the buy/sell?)

Hey @92Pony - congrats - you got the answer correct and also are selected as the winner for last week's Buy or Sell presented by Bishop Real Estate Group.

For your efforts, you've won two free months to GamecockCentral.com!

Shoot me an email - clark@Gamecockcentral.com - for more. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT