ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Newton Video

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
I would’ve included the video but the only ones I saw weren’t of the actual clip. 10 second video of Cam getting in a teen’s face at a 7 on 7 camp in Bradenton, Florida can be seen in the LINK

Now I’m no fan of Cam Newton. But it amazes me the criticism he’s receiving for this. These punk kids, that should be thrilled to have an NFL Star like Newton at their camp, taunt him. In my opinion Cam showed restraint.

If this had happened in my day, which wasn’t that long ago, these kids would’ve been kicked out of the camp. Maybe they were. Could Cam have just turned away? Sure. But the larger concern is the obvious lack of respect people, particularly younger folks, have for others.

Can't stand $cam myself, but I'll agree, this is pretty much, much ado about nothing. Kinda funny though to see him get riled up by some punk teen kids. :p

Not the biggest Cam fan either but I gotta say .... Cam is a damn competitor . Anyone who gives him grief for the super bowl fumble should rewatch that game and see how many balls bounced off receivers hands or how many times Vonn Miller and Malik Jackson blew by OL untouched . Michael Oher looked like a Matador all night . Again not a Cam fan but .... in his 7 years as a pro he was taken a team to the playoffs 4 years with the absolute worst receiving core and one of the worst OL’s in the NFL . In their super bowl year his best receiver was Tedd “Can’t catch a cold Naked in Alaska” Ginn Jr . The old GM released the greatest player in franchise history and Cam’s biggest playmaker when he still had plenty of juice in the tank . No franchise has done less to help a franchise QB than Carolina . He gets beat to death and takes monster hits every game and still plays 16 games every year . Also he get grief for his post game interviews . If my starting QB is at the podium laughing and joking after losing a Super Bowl or squandering a big lead after the game , I’m looking for another Qb . I still think a lot of us still hate him here because he absolutely destroyed us in our only SEC championship game . Again not a big fan but I do think he gets a bad rap .

I would’ve included the video but the only ones I saw weren’t of the actual clip. 10 second video of Cam getting in a teen’s face at a 7 on 7 camp in Bradenton, Florida can be seen in the LINK

Now I’m no fan of Cam Newton. But it amazes me the criticism he’s receiving for this. These punk kids, that should be thrilled to have an NFL Star like Newton at their camp, taunt him. In my opinion Cam showed restraint.

If this had happened in my day, which wasn’t that long ago, these kids would’ve been kicked out of the camp. Maybe they were. Could Cam have just turned away? Sure. But the larger concern is the obvious lack of respect people, particularly younger folks, have for others.
You lost me at “NFL star like Newton” :D

Not the biggest Cam fan either but I gotta say .... Cam is a damn competitor . Anyone who gives him grief for the super bowl fumble should rewatch that game and see how many balls bounced off receivers hands or how many times Vonn Miller and Malik Jackson blew by OL untouched . Michael Oher looked like a Matador all night . Again not a Cam fan but .... in his 7 years as a pro he was taken a team to the playoffs 4 years with the absolute worst receiving core and one of the worst OL’s in the NFL . In their super bowl year his best receiver was Tedd “Can’t catch a cold Naked in Alaska” Ginn Jr . The old GM released the greatest player in franchise history and Cam’s biggest playmaker when he still had plenty of juice in the tank . No franchise has done less to help a franchise QB than Carolina . He gets beat to death and takes monster hits every game and still plays 16 games every year . Also he get grief for his post game interviews . If my starting QB is at the podium laughing and joking after losing a Super Bowl or squandering a big lead after the game , I’m looking for another Qb . I still think a lot of us still hate him here because he absolutely destroyed us in our only SEC championship game . Again not a big fan but I do think he gets a bad rap .
I don't disagree with any of that. If he had a humble bone in his body, I might be a fan.

Actually I heard the GM got rid of Steve Smith so Cam could be the new leader and Captain of the team to help him mature? Apparently they didn’t think Steve Smith bitching at Cam was good for the long term. You may not be a “Cam fan” but you sound like a Panther Cam fan....

Actually I heard the GM got rid of Steve Smith so Cam could be the new leader and Captain of the team to help him mature? Apparently they didn’t think Steve Smith bitching at Cam was good for the long term. You may not be a “Cam fan” but you sound like a Panther Cam fan....

Nah just the opposite. Steve Smith is my all time favorite player . And what you said is absolutely true . Apparently Cam was scared to death of Smitty . Releasing him 100% cost them the Super Bowl . The old GM was an idiot , that’s why he got canned . I just think Cam gets a pretty bad rap considering they have not really helped him out on the OL or WR Corp . This year he has no excuse . They got him a lot of playmakers and if he can’t get it done this year he probably never will .

Just saw the clip, not sure what the fuss is, to me he almost smiles during it, he seems to hold it back.

They messed with him and he messed a little back,

Seems like a joking manner to me

A 10 second clip has no proper text and shame on the reporters reporting this in certain ways

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT