ADVERTISEMENT

Cam vs Brady

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
Who has a better year and whose team has a better record?? Tom is obviously the GOAT but I have way more faith in Grumpy Bill and McDaniels than Bruce in Tampa .

btw. If your boycotting NFL more power to ya so just ignore . No need to beat a dead horse .

Reactions: 92Pony
Brady, Tampa have the better season. Always an injury factor, but i will take Brady with those weapons, Evans, Goodwin, OJ Howard, Washed up Gronk, and I look for the little speedy slot WR Scotty Miller to be fantasy relevant as well

Brady, Tampa have the better season. Always an injury factor, but i will take Brady with those weapons, Evans, Goodwin, OJ Howard, Washed up Gronk, and I look for the little speedy slot WR Scotty Miller to be fantasy relevant as well

Yeah Tampa has a ton of weapons for certain . My only case for Cam is he gets the Dolphins and Jets twice which are pretty much automatic W’s and still not sold on Buffalo . Brady has to deal with Brees and Matt Ryan twice and that Tampa secondary wasn’t near as good as their DL and LB’s . I think Brady will have a better statistical year but I think Cam wins more games .

Cam has no weapons around him and is a shell of the athlete he was. I’ll be surprised if he lasts the season.

Yeah Tampa has a ton of weapons for certain . My only case for Cam is he gets the Dolphins and Jets twice which are pretty much automatic W’s and still not sold on Buffalo . Brady has to deal with Brees and Matt Ryan twice and that Tampa secondary wasn’t near as good as their DL and LB’s . I think Brady will have a better statistical year but I think Cam wins more games .

Dolphins beat patriots almost every year even when Brady was there.

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock

Since the SB loss, Ryan is a terrible QB and Atlanta stills needs to clean house. As far as Cam versus Tom for most wins, I'm going with the Patriots.

Cam looked pretty damn good today . It was against the Dolphins so who knows . He was pretty sharp today
It was almost like the Patriots copied the Panthers offense. I think 15 carries is a little too much. However, Hoodie does.whatever it takes to win this week's game.

It was almost like the Patriots copied the Panthers offense. I think 15 carries is a little too much. However, Hoodie does.whatever it takes to win this week's game.

Yeah I agree . If he runs that much he won’t last the season . Patriots need WR’s badly .

Yeah I agree . If he runs that much he won’t last the season . Patriots need WR’s badly .
Patriots need one playmaker outside. Edelman was okay. The young kid Harry made some catches. However, it is going to be too hard to put long sustained drives together with no big plays. Miami put all eleven men on the line of scrimmage in the second half because they got tired of Cam getting yards on the ground. That is what the Patriots will see as the season goes on.

Ryan is not a terrible QB but the Falcons have not progressed! Fire the HC abd GM and tank for T-Law! Then trade Ryan if they can with that contract they gave him.

Ryan is not a terrible QB but the Falcons have not progressed! Fire the HC abd GM and tank for T-Law! Then trade Ryan if they can with that contract they gave him.

Personally, I can never forgive Ryan for falling out of field goal range prior to the NE comeback (I'm sure he doesn't stay up at night based on my thoughts :) Just hated it for that organization, it was a total team disintegration. They just seem to be going through the motions since that debacle.

Tampa Bay ain't ready for Brees and the Saints.

I tell ya I watched both games and here’s my take . Brady is undoubtably the greatest QB ever BUT ... Bill B won with Bledsoe and he won with Matt Cassell and Jimmy G . Just saying . If Cam stays healthy I think the pats might be a serious playoff contender . Not sure they can out score the Chiefs and the Ravens but I think they can be the 3rd best team in the AFC

Personally, I can never forgive Ryan for falling out of field goal range prior to the NE comeback (I'm sure he doesn't stay up at night based on my thoughts :) Just hated it for that organization, it was a total team disintegration. They just seem to be going through the motions since that debacle.

Tampa Bay ain't ready for Brees and the Saints.
What’s fascinating is the the defensive guru of a head coach can’t seem to put a unit on the field that could stop anything outside of a Muschamp offense.

I tell ya I watched both games and here’s my take . Brady is undoubtably the greatest QB ever BUT ... Bill B won with Bledsoe and he won with Matt Cassell and Jimmy G . Just saying . If Cam stays healthy I think the pats might be a serious playoff contender . Not sure they can out score the Chiefs and the Ravens but I think they can be the 3rd best team in the AFC

I doubt Brady is the best ever. I'll take Montana, and I think Peyton was better than Brady too.

I doubt Brady is the best ever. I'll take Montana, and I think Peyton was better than Brady too.

I actually agree . In my mind nobody will top Montana . I would take Brady over Peyton because as great as he was he had so many playoff chokes . Also Peyton had a hall of fame WR with him nearly his entire career . Other than Moss for a few years Brady never had that . I do think that the a Patriots success has way more to do will Bill than Brady . He’s won with guys like Matt Cassell , Jimmy G , Jacoby Brissett and he will win with Cam . I just think Brady was the perfect fit for that system .

Well I believe the GOAT can't have 2 rings while a contender has 6. Just too many more rings. Montana might can make that claim only being down 2. BTW I like Brady fine but he is not in my top 5 favorites.

Last edited:
Brady padded his stats and wins against the AFC East for 20 years. What a God awful division since Marino and Kelly retired but those conference games used to be awesome. Anyway, the AFC East makes the current ACC Look like something special

Montana is the best ever because he is, but also because QB’s used to be fair game. If Manning and Brady ever got hit like this you wouldn’t have to worry about the anthem and people not watching, because they’d just shut it all down. This throw would’ve been beautiful, and we really need Madden and Summerall in the booth again.

I disagree- going with Cam on this one. He looks healthy and rejuvenated. Ran better yesterday than he has in a while, and while he does not have the weapons Brady does at Tampa- he is an almosy unstoppble force himself when healthy so he doesn’t need as many weapons as most QBs to be effective- but mostly because, he has the best weapon in football behind him- a great defense! Gilly and crew are going to be a nightmare for other teams all year, as they always are!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT