ADVERTISEMENT

Camera on Hole broke

Gamecock122

Dec 17, 2005
when they panned over to him nearly every time and he was deep in the dug out, it reminded me of the coach (winkler) in water boy as he was slipping back off the sidelines and heading to the locker room a little early....made me laugh to keep from crying

when they panned over to him nearly every time and he was deep in the dug out, it reminded me of the coach (winkler) in water boy as he was slipping back off the sidelines and heading to the locker room a little early....made me laugh to keep from crying

I have not seen the images you are describing, but if this is the case I wonder if he already knows something about his future employment with USC. I have no idea

USCALUMNI

c5d62fcd-1cba-4944-9812-24a2a95c2884_text_hi.gif

Yea...First person I would talk to is...Dan McDonnell. His team just swept the Taters in Pickens County. One of the top coaches in the Country.

For all you Monte Lee lovers . He just got swept at home and lost 7 acc games in a row .

Really.... not that it matters. He lost 1 to Wake, 3 to NC, 3 to L'ville. I'm curious, how have we looked against NC our last couple of meetings???? And where is NC & Ville ranked ? Are they any good. klemsux are sitting at 37-15 16-11.

Now since the # 7 intrigues you. We just lost our 7th SEC series in a row. But we did beat Bama at home taking 2 of 3 games. Problem with that is Bama has lost 6 SEC series by getting swept. and have a 5-22 conf. record. And one of those was against us at our place. We are 21-11 AT HOME.

But if posting about ML get's your mind off us. I get it. By all means what ever it takes!

Really.... not that it matters. He lost 1 to Wake, 3 to NC, 3 to L'ville. I'm curious, how have we looked against NC our last couple of meetings???? And where is NC & Ville ranked ? Are they any good. klemsux are sitting at 37-15 16-11.

Now since the # 7 intrigues you. We just lost our 7th SEC series in a row. But we did beat Bama at home taking 2 of 3 games. Problem with that is Bama has lost 6 SEC series by getting swept. and have a 5-22 conf. record. And one of those was against us at our place. We are 21-11 AT HOME.

But if posting about ML get's your mind off us. I get it. By all means what ever it takes!

He is a tater now. Don't want him.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT