ADVERTISEMENT

Can an SEC Eastern Division title by achieved by South Carolina tonight?

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
I might be wrong, but I think the South Carolina women's soccer team can claim the eastern division tonight. If South Carolina beats Missouri this evening and the Tennessee and Vanderbilt match end up in a tie, then South Carolina should be the division champion. Also, I think South Carolina (South Carolina must beat Missouri tonight) could win the division if Tennessee beats Vanderbilt due to the tie breaker going to South Carolina as a result of South Carolina beating Tennessee.

Current standings
1. Vanderbilt 13 points
2. Tennessee 12 points
3. South Carolina 12 points

Last edited:
thats-bait-thats-clickbait.gif

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Patrick and Attorney General Griffiths scores in the second half and the Hen comes up with key save at the 57:46 mark along with Tennessee winning and South Carolina are SEC Eastern Division champions.

313089210_10166338068150198_8659182490026449030_n.jpg

Reactions: Bftboy
Final top three eastern division standings.

1. South Carolina 15 points
2. Tennessee 15 points
3. Vanderbilt 13 points

Reactions: Bftboy
I might be wrong, but I think the South Carolina women's soccer team can claim the eastern division tonight. If South Carolina beats Missouri this evening and the Tennessee and Vanderbilt match end up in a tie, then South Carolina should be the division champion. Also, I think South Carolina (South Carolina must beat Missouri tonight) could win the division if Tennessee beats Vanderbilt due to the tie breaker going to South Carolina as a result of South Carolina beating Tennessee.

Current standings
1. Vanderbilt 13 points
2. Tennessee 12 points
3. South Carolina 12 points

I certainly appreciate the information provided and admire the dedication & time needed to figure out those scenarios.

My weakness stems from my inability to accept the word "IF" in any context when discussing Athletic or sporting events.

Montgomery Scott said it best: If my Grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT