ADVERTISEMENT

Can we at least publicly fire

usc89

May 29, 2001
Lo ward and Spurrier Jr.? They are the two most responsible (beside SOS Sr. who was too hands off) for how bad things have gotten.

SOS Jr. is a lazy failure who did not continue the hard work Shane Beamer put into recruiting.

Lo ward and Spurrier Jr.? They are the two most responsible (beside SOS Sr. who was too hands off) for how bad things have gotten.

SOS Jr. is a lazy failure who did not continue the hard work Shane Beamer put into recruiting.

Imagine how much easier recruiting would've been if you had walked on back in your day and won a Heisman and SEC titles to show off? Or if you founded a billion dollar company and donated millions to the program.

But...ya didnt. Same was as Ward isn't Saban and Spurrier Jr isn't his dad. None of you guys were as good as someone else is that could've boosted the program.

Difference being that it wasn't my job to do it. If my company fails at what we do I am critiqued for it everyday. Being good at their job is what they are paid for, just as being good at mine is what I am paid for.

Your logic is idiotic.

Btw I donate plenty to boost program.

Reactions: cocknjax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT