ADVERTISEMENT

Can we beat Vandy?

Can we? Yes. Will we? Not sure. I think we CAN beat vandy and tenn. and I will never concede a game to Clemson either.

Defense can't stop squat. Need to pass it's open. Need to run, no problem. Our LB's were awol. For 4 years I have seen the D line not get off blocks and the linebackers run into the line and get blocked.

We have lost or struggled with Vandy when we had better teams than them. This will be a toss up.

We have lost or struggled with Vandy when we had better teams than them. This will be a toss up.
I don't think this team will beat Vandy or Tenn. I think the Citadel will be a toss up...Sorry, but that is what I see...I think it is time to clean the coach house out...

Reactions: jerryusc
We beat Vandy and Citadel. Decent chance against Tenn and Fla if we bring the effort. We can beat Clemson if we are healthy and come to play. Season depends on if the team wants it or not. I can see this team quitting, they are not very tough.

I don't think this team will beat Vandy or Tenn. I think the Citadel will be a toss up...Sorry, but that is what I see...I think it is time to clean the coach house out...
You lost all credibility when you said Citadel
was a tossup

Right now, I doubt it. Our team is too slow. We stopped recruiting speed, IMO. No excuse for not having a good QB after all this time.
Chit.

Got to love extrapolation. Yes, a math term I remember. Let's get ready for Vandy first.

GOCOCKS! BEATVANDY!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT