ADVERTISEMENT

Canelo/GGG

Best fight I have seen in a long time!! 3G won but Canelo got the majority decision!! It was a close fight. But the judges got It wrong!! Canelo got credit for more glove brushes than punches!!! There will be a rematch!! But I have watched boxing all my life! 3G got a bad call! But I admit the fight was close. Can't say it was robbery

Reactions: joplin gamecock 1
GGG won both fights.I cant say he robbed like he was in the first fight, Canelo had a better perfgormance last night than he did a year ago, but the decision was not what everyone expected. At 38 yrs old GGG may not have too many fights like that left in him.

Reactions: lawcalcock
GGG won both fights.I cant say he robbed like he was in the first fight, Canelo had a better perfgormance last night than he did a year ago, but the decision was not what everyone expected. At 38 yrs old GGG may not have too many fights like that left in him.
Fight did not go like I expected at all. Canelo spent 0 time on the ropes & walked GGG down all night. I think that's what contributed to the decision. I had it very close if not another draw.

My opinion is that Triple G won the fight. What
swayed many commentators was that Canelo was able to keep the fight in the center of the ring. This was supposed to be his strength. Triple G is a pressure fighter who generally backs his opponents against the ropes and overwhelms them with his power. He could not move Canelo from the center of the Ring last night. Nevertheless, he outboxed Canelo even in the center of the Ring. It was still close and I could have rationalized a draw, but I personally thought Triple G won the fight.

It certainly was one of the few times a rematch was as good as the original fight. At 50-1-1, canelo has made his case fod pound for pound king,I really wish Floyd had the guts to fight him again

It certainly was one of the few times a rematch was as good as the original fight. At 50-1-1, canelo has made his case fod pound for pound king,I really wish Floyd had the guts to fight him again
Floyd is no fool... wait, let me rephrase that... Floyd is no fool inside the ring! He knows that all of the variables, age, size, strength, would now be in canelo's favor.

You are 100 percent correct.Floyd was never the best fighter,or a fearless warrior,but he was and is the smartest businessman in the sport.By fighting the biggest names only when the odds are in his favor, he has a record few others. have had and he takes every advantage he has. I would just like to see Canelo box those ears for a few rounds lol. Floyd is now working on another fight with Manny

My wife predicted GGG wins the fight and Canelo gets the victory so another fight will result . She felt like too much money is being made by people that dont fight to let it end now. I hafta agree

Reactions: lawcalcock

Floyd has never fought any great fighter without an age or catch weight advantage!! He just doesn't agree to situations where he can get his ass whipped!!! He fought Canelo when he was young and dumb.. He fought Manny after he was washed up!!! He avoided 3G altogether!!!

My wife predicted GGG wins the fight and Canelo gets the victory so another fight will result . She felt like too much money is being made by people that dont fight to let it end now. I hafta agree
She definitely called it right!! I thought 3G would light his ass up and pound him!! Ca nello fought well but still should have lost the decision!

I saw the fight...GGG was robbed again. It’s obvious that he has to KO Canelo to win a fight against him.

I saw the fight...GGG was robbed again. It’s obvious that he has to KO Canelo to win a fight against him.
I think 3G won the fight!!! But stop short of calling it robbery.. Canelo was doing business in the middle rounds.. But after 3Gs corner told him he was losing, he totally dominated the last 3 rounds and should have won the decision!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT