ADVERTISEMENT

Can't believe this hasn't been posted. Jimbo Fisher and wife divorcing....

Angel_Martin

Feb 14, 2010
and you will never guess what the rumors are as to why they are divorcing.

Enjoy http://larrybrownsports.com/college...parating-after-cheating-rumors-surface/264090

This, along with their freshman QB smacking a girl at a bar on camera, and now their starting RB has just been charged with battery on a woman outside a bar also!

I guess this is just karma getting back at Ole Jimbo for how he handled the Jameis Winston escapades by blaming the media.

Fisher is a piece of crap.
FSU fans are trash
MANY FSU players assault/rape women and are lowlife garbage.

Those are facts

Enjoy http://larrybrownsports.com/college...parating-after-cheating-rumors-surface/264090

This, along with their freshman QB smacking a girl at a bar on camera, and now their starting RB has just been charged with battery on a woman outside a bar also!

I guess this is just karma getting back at Ole Jimbo for how he handled the Jameis Winston escapades by blaming the media.
Jimbo is a troll and lives under a bridge outside of Tallahasee.

Leave Fisher's personal life alone. Insofar as his professional life is concerned, go ahead and throw him under the bus if you wish.

What about the personal life of the girl that Jimbo and FSU fans trashed as a slut that was just trying capitalize on Winston's celebrity? And Cook and his boys were telling the girl he allegedly battered to google them, they were FSU players, and that they would own her in two years (when they get to the NFL). Yeah, keeping it professional. Jimbo does anything to keep those thugs on the field and it doesn't matter if a few girls get beat up and raped along the way.

Like I said.....KARMA!

What about the personal life of the girl that Jimbo and FSU fans trashed as a slut that was just trying capitalize on Winston's celebrity? And Cook and his boys were telling the girl he allegedly battered to google them, they were FSU players, and that they would own her in two years (when they get to the NFL). Yeah, keeping it professional. Jimbo does anything to keep those thugs on the field and it doesn't matter if a few girls get beat up and raped along the way.

Like I said.....KARMA!
And how every time a FSU player beats up a girl the facts are all redacted except for anything that can harm THE VICTIM.

Reactions: birdman70

IOW's Free Shoes University has rebranded itself as "Free Sex University"?!?!?

:cool::p:D:eek:

Leave Fisher's personal life alone. Insofar as his professional life is concerned, go ahead and throw him under the bus if you wish.

Wait a minute. I get not wanting to put "Fisher's personal life" out there, but it wasn't Jimbo who was harmed. It was reported that he and his wife were getting divorced and then rumors starter about his wife cheating. She starting receiving tweets like ths:

Screen-Shot-2015-06-11-at-4.58.41-PM.png

The issue here is the behavior of FSU fans: they (or a good number of them) attack any woman who could potentially harm one of their boys in any way. FSU fans have reached a new low in terms college football fans' boorish behavior. It should be exposed.

If you read their board, this is all the fault of ....get ready for his....the SEC. Nole fans are so obsessed with the SEC, they're becoming unhinged.

Sad news. Sorry for his family.

Reactions: decock

Jimbo has always been one of those coaches where some of his methods of dealing with issues have to make his team suffer in the least way possible (Look at Winston for example). I don't even know if they'll have a team by the time the season rolls around

'Why' hasn't it been posted?
No one posted it because it's got zip to do with 'Carolina or college football or good taste. The Fisher's have two boys, both old enough to read the Internet, and as sons of a college football coach - especially one who's won a National Championship it's probably true they read fan blogs like this one.
I hope FSU beats Clemson, I hope the Fisher's ill son continues to improve and I hope the Fisher's both move forward and end up happy.
Now, if it's true Fisher banned his players from visiting 'bars' due to two recent reports of players 'hitting' girls I'm afraid he's got a heckva' problem in front of him keeping a bunch of college kids out of them. I don't see THAT 'rule' lasting too long - I've never heard of that 'punishment' at any school - it sure wouldn't have worked at 'Carolina when I was there in the early 70's.
I did recently hear a rumor about a local jerk who's wife is supposedly getting ready to clean his clock in a divorce - hello, now that's a tidbit that was 'interesting'.- but the Fisher's marital bliss isn't on my.radar.
'Fans' sending some of the comments I've read about the subject of Fisher's marriage (including some from Clemson) I wouldn't want to know.
Leave the tripe for them to chew on.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT