ADVERTISEMENT

Captain Munnerlyn Arrested

Not to derail this thread but, something I hate, (this could've gone in the pet peeve thread). I've watched little old ladies stand there while the clerk rings up a whole shopping cart full of groceries and not until the clerk tells them the total do they start digging in their pocketbook to get out the checkbook and begin to write the check. If I HAD to write a check in that situation, the only thing missing at that point would be the amount.

Not to derail this thread but, something I hate, (this could've gone in the pet peeve thread). I've watched little old ladies stand there while the clerk rings up a whole shopping cart full of groceries and not until the clerk tells them the total do they start digging in their pocketbook to get out the checkbook and begin to write the check. If I HAD to write a check in that situation, the only thing missing at that point would be the amount.
This is maddening but what is worse is when they try to find exact change to pay with then end up spilling it all over the counter. Then they are a nickel short and have to give the clerk that dollar bill anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT