ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina Basketball @ Missouri: Official Thread

After losing that one definitely not top 25 team. We are such a weird team. Looked Elite 8 last week and then lose to the worst team in the SEC! Chat has definitely lost his mojo lately and has been a momentum killer. (Still love how far he has come though.) Just praying these guys can make the tourney and win a game! Is the Florida game a sellout or will this loss damper the crowd a bit?

"You know that feeling when you get dumped by the hottest gf youve had?"

jake-gyllenhaal-no.gif

Our big blow, even our big men from the Odom/Horn days would run circles around these fools, Archie, Holmes, Stead, Muldrow. Oh yeah and we have zero shot makers or offensive philosophy

I was wrong. This thread may be funnier than the GIFS thread. Cock donor is comedy gold. I can't go to sleep because I can not quit laughing. Some of you guys are freaking awesome! you should be stand ups for real. I'm being for real this thread is hilarious! Cock donor with the comment about his gf taking a dump and the jergens and the blisters omg! LOL man you guys rule. makes me proud to be a gamecock! and I'm not kidding!

He wasn't a happy camper.......
Even tho a good cussing out was warranted after the game, it was too little too late. FM should have been getting in their ass in the 1st half when they had NO sense of urgency vs the worst team in the SEC. Its almost like they tried to emulate the women's 1st half performance vs UT, except Frank's guys didn't close the deal.

I was wrong. This thread may be funnier than the GIFS thread. Cock donor is comedy gold. I can't go to sleep because I can not quit laughing. Some of you guys are freaking awesome! you should be stand ups for real. I'm being for real this thread is hilarious! Cock donor with the comment about his gf taking a dump and the jergens and the blisters omg! LOL man you guys rule. makes me proud to be a gamecock! and I'm not kidding!
Thanks, man! I've been considering stand up comedy but I'm more of a skit guy. I'll be working on some stuff this year.

Reactions: DirtyCock99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT