ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina Basketball @ Missouri: Official Thread

Wth was the call after the 10 minute try to give it to Missouri and on the inbounds. Let them axe murder each other all night and a ticky taco foul puts it away for them?

Wonder who Martin will throw under the bus tonight. I doubt the whole team will fit down there.

its just as well because this team could never win an NCAA game on the road in the tourney.

They aren't good enough at shooting the ball.

Cant some of you be happy with 21 wins so far........SC is a average to slightly above average team that has played a below average schedule.

Can you just enjoy the season up to this point.
So, you're saying I should go get the Jergens and blister one out to the memory of this shitty loss? This only means shittier losses are yet to come.

Cant you people be happy with 21 wins so far........SC is a average to slightly above average team that has played a below average schedule.

Can you just enjoy the season up to this point.

Really? Happy with a team that started 15-0 and is now 21-5? No. Sure everyone sees progress but the opportunity was there and has been squandered by lackluster efforts and now a loss to the worst team in the SEC. We shot 33 percent and got out rebounded by ten.

So, you're saying I should go get the Jergens and blister one out to the memory of this shitty loss? This only means
shittier losses are yet to come

Really, so the A&M game and the LSU game must of meant SC was going win out

Really? Happy with a team that started 15-0 and is now 21-5? No. Sure everyone sees progress but the opportunity was there and has been squandered by lackluster efforts and now a loss to the worst team in the SEC. We shot 33 percent and got out rebounded by ten.
This! ^^^

Who wants to shake hands with the other team after this loss? Man, I'm walking with my head down......lol

that dude just makes the same mistakes over and over and over and has for the last 4 years. It's time to play Doby.

Martin must have been busy reading PJ and Thronwell's press clippings after having strong games against LSU and A&M. He lets those guys do whatever they want, no matter the set. They've been awful these past two games and most of the SEC season.

Sometimes that overrated chant will come back and bite you in the arse. Chit

Games left :
Kentucky 9-3 19-6 Tn, @TAM, Ala., @Van, @Fl. LSU
LSU 9-3 16-9 Ala., @Tn, @Ark, Fla, Miz, UK
SC 8-5 21-5 Fla, Tn, @MSt, Ga, @Ark
Fla. 7-5 16-9 @Ga, @SC, Van, @LSU, UK, @Miz
TAM 7-5 18-7 Miss, UK, Miss St, @Miz, @Aub, Van
Georgia 7-5 14-9 Fla, @Van, @Aub, Miss, @SC, Ala
Van 7-5 15-10 @MSt, Ga, @Fla, UK, Tn, @TAM

Can we finish in the top 4??? Just win!

Pulling for Florida tonight...do not want Georgia to go ahead of them. Georgia has weakest schedule from here on out. Florida still has to play us, LSU and UK. Need to win 2-3 more games and finish in the top 4 in SEC.

Reactions: CarolinaHeaven
Really, so the A&M game and the LSU game must of meant SC was going win out
No, it was a clear indicator Frank and the boys would saturate the Sleep Number with sewage (shit the bed). Your approach is like reminding someone who just got their legs cut off that they rocked that 5K back in 1988.

Reactions: DirtyCock99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT