ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina - Mizzou Game Thread

I turned 53 today and I wonder if I will ever see a competitive Gamecock football team again. I am honestly wondering if I will ever see a Gamecock bowl game before I go. I have no hope of SEC Titles or National Titles. That ended a few years ago. That's the honestly sad state of affairs.

Did he just say 13 hurries? We've had 49 plays, according to the box score. 21 pass attempts. 13/21 = ~62%

I reconsidered my position on Brown's spinning. He should never be in that position in the first place; his job isn't to outrun defensive lineman who have been unblocked and are running straight at him, his job is to throw the football. His spin may be a little telegraphed but it's got him out of pressure a few times and it's the only thing he has to keep himself from getting absolutely destroyed back there

Last edited:
Head Clapper needs to tell us all how in the hell Missouri, MISSOURI dominates you and holds you under 20 yards thus far in the entire second half.

Reactions: Ricks4USC
I reconsidered my position on Brown's spinning. He should never be in that position in the first place his job isn't to outrun defensive lineman who have been unblocked and are running straight at him, his job is to throw the football. Hispan may be a little telegraphed but it's got him out of pressure a few times and it's the only thing he has to keep himself from getting absolutely destroyed back there
If you’re a rh qb rolling to your left, you’re taught to spin and get a lot of depth.

The only other time that Marcus Satterfield was an Offensive Coordinator, was for 3 seasons in the previous decade, at Temple. His offenses averaged 399, 308.4 and 366.7 yards per game. What was Beamer drinking when he hired Satterfield to be OC in the SEC?

I just hope that someone holds Beamer's feet to the fire after the season. This team is the most poorly coached South Carolina football team I have ever seen.

Reactions: SOSUSC
Well, I’ve given Beamer the benefit of the doubt this year but after watching this embarrassment yes there is some awful coaching going on here. Got to be some changes on this staff.

Oline is the main problem and has been that way for most of the season. Brown is running for his life. Not any adjustments during the half.

Reactions: Ricks4USC
fred-sanford-heart-attack-gif-3.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT