ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina - Mizzou Game Thread

Stupidest defensive Scheme I have ever seen when you were trying to start the run. We have 4 1/2 minutes left and we lined up in a four-man front with our linebackers and safeties 6 yards back like we’re trying to defend the pass. This allows a team to run traps and counters weather lineman have a good angles on our linebackers and ends. This is Football 101 and hell yeah I could come up with a better scheme and know more about football

I would’ve rather lost 31-14 than to come back and see us get manhandled when we knew they were going to run. Frustrating. Florida gave us hope. Mizzou just ripped it away.

Are they playing sandstorm to rub it in? That’s kind of an impressive troll job I gotta admit!

Reactions: Tmac069
Stupidest defensive Scheme I have ever seen when you were trying to start the run. We have 4 1/2 minutes left and we lined up in a four-man front with our linebackers and safeties 6 yards back like we’re trying to defend the pass. This allows a team to run traps and counters weather lineman have a good angles on our linebackers and ends. This is Football 101 and hell yeah I could come up with a better scheme and know more about football
Completely agree. Didn't understand why we weren't in man coverage with 8 people near the line filling gaps and holes. Force the QB to win the game.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Well at least they didn’t quit. Chalk up another moral victory on the season. We rolling!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT