ADVERTISEMENT

Caught the ball game thread.**

Dowdle makes it a moot point but we snapped the ball with 18 seconds on play clock there. Why?

Dowdle makes it a moot point but we snapped the ball with 18 seconds on play clock there. Why?

That’s the things that make me furious with this staff. If we’d of gotten stuffed it makes a difference

Sweet. Lets get #27 hurt on a stupid running play. It remains hard to watch at times.

Reactions: 92Pony
I see what the game plan was tonight. UT WRs are way better than our safetys so we gave a big cushion. We were hoping they would repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot the same way Mizzou did. They obliged.

Reactions: paladin181
Don’t understand you. Of course we don’t take a knee. But we need to run as much clock as possible. You can’t do that snapping with 18 seconds on play clock

We could have ran it down and taken the knee. The amount of time left would have been inconsequential. The announcers were talking about how smart it was to back up and take the lick at the end not to force another snap. If we had to snap it we still could’ve ran around and throw it away to end the game.

I was talking more after your play than the one you are referencing.

Reactions: Judson1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT