ADVERTISEMENT

Caught the ball game thread.**

More offsides on us tonight than entire Clemsin season so far.

Tennessee has been a quadruple dumpster fire for a while now. They have a first year head coach. Losing this game would be bad on multiple fronts.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Play that Rocky Top!
Patience seemingly shorter and shorter every game.
This isn’t working out Will!

Reactions: paladin181
Wow if we get blown out by Tennessee tonight I don’t want to hear a peep out of all the Sunshine Pumping , Garnet Glasses Club this week . Silence . Still a long way to go but this is a terrible start AGAIN . Losing this game is completely inexcusable .

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Looks like the off week didn't help us much. And UTs injuries and getting drubbed by Bama didn't hurt them.

We've had one possession. Trail 7-0. Less than 5:00 to go in the 1st Qtr. Not good. Quit jumping offsides.

Wow if we get blown out by Tennessee tonight I don’t want to hear a peep out of all the Sunshine Pumping , Garnet Glasses Club this week . Silence . Still a long way to go but this is a terrible start AGAIN . Losing this game is completely inexcusable .
Well, we ain't lost yet chief... Let them finish before you start with that noise.

Reactions: JOEFANATIC
We shouldn't lose to them at all, let alone get blown out.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
There's that damn useless reverse that never works. QUIT GETTING CUTE MCCLENDON!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT