ADVERTISEMENT

Caught the ball game thread.**

The worst part of it is that this is supposedly “the best team we’ve had under Muschamp”. Tennessee, A&M, and Kentucky aren’t even good teams, which really must say a lot about how truly awful this team actually is
Kentucky is a good team. Don't know why you think they're not. 6-1 (5-1) is a good record, and they may give UGA a game next week.

Reactions: JOEFANATIC
Here's comes padding the stats time. Tennesee watches film and just lays back and lets him run up his stats to make dad happy.

Reactions: Judson1
This team is just so boring and hard to watch. Muschamp did good his first 2 years but it’s just boring and I find it hard to like him for some reason. I honestly feel like I’m obligated to watch it, but kind of want to just turn it off.

I absolutely HATE Clemsin has a true freshman QB that is 10 times better than our junior. Bentley is so innacurate!

Now they're flopping like UK did. I watched and one of the trainers had a little grin on his face.

Wow at Deebo.
That touchdown pass by Bentley should have an asterisk by it. Pure bailout by Deebo.

Reactions: paladin181
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT