ADVERTISEMENT

CFM is crushing it on the media blitz today

I'm good friends with Frank and I can not be happier for him. We were worried about him when he packed on all that weight and were scared he would have a coronary on the court one night. He's lost a ton of weight and it seems to have re-energized him. Happy Birthday Frankie

We were worried about him when he packed on all that weight and were scared he would have a coronary on the court one night.

I don't even know him and I've FREQUENTLY had the same worry. Even with the weight loss, he's a big-framed guy, so his ticker has a lot of work to do in the first place, and he's an intense man in a high-pressure job. Hope he gets to spend the balance of April on a beach in the Caribbean.

Reactions: V0ID
This interview is a must for any Gamecock. FM tells about all of his crazy jobs, bouncer, cook, landscaper etc and tells some drinking stories about him and Huggins
Now there's a prime candidate for a heart attack...Bob Huggins. God, he is huge and getting no younger. (not that I have any room to talk)

So he doesn't have a successful team now ? Geeze

giphy.gif

Does it seem to anyone else that all the talking heads are all of the sudden playing it like they go way back with Frank, and have been Team Frank since forever? Like Charles Barkley at the beginning of the gave v. Duke didn't have much to say about Frank or us. But after the game, he was talking about how great it's been to have gotten to know Frank and how great of a guy he is. I dunno, maybe it's just me but either way the press has been great. Let's keep it going.

Does it seem to anyone else that all the talking heads are all of the sudden playing it like they go way back with Frank, and have been Team Frank since forever? Like Charles Barkley at the beginning of the gave v. Duke didn't have much to say about Frank or us. But after the game, he was talking about how great it's been to have gotten to know Frank and how great of a guy he is. I dunno, maybe it's just me but either way the press has been great. Let's keep it going.
Honestly, it's nothing more than the press pulling a CYA on their stupid prediction(s) and expectations.

But I do like it, I Do Like It!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT