ADVERTISEMENT

Chad Morris speaking to his Razorback team

Does he not sound like a jacked up dabo? Did dabo rip him off or is he ripping dabo off? When he says he is going to hire the best DC in the country is he talking about venables?

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
Does he not sound like a jacked up dabo? Did dabo rip him off or is he ripping dabo off? When he says he is going to hire the best DC in the country is he talking about venables?

When he said "best is the standard". That was pulled straight from his days at Clemson. Morris has always been a hyped up guy. Might be why he fit in so well with Dabo.

Reactions: sadd66
He said his defense is “gonna get after people’s butts.” It’s clear he’s talking about Venables.
clemson-player-gets-handsy.gif

His shining moment.
I was searching pics of Darrin Horn for some reason just weeks before he was fired and came across this beautiful garment which I promptly bought. I still have it but NEVER wear it on game days. It's a good conversation piece.

"Who's that on your shirt?"

"Darrin Horn, failed ex-basketball coach for the Gamecocks."

"Hmmmm."

uhPJvaT.jpg

I was searching pics of Darrin Horn for some reason just weeks before he was fired and came across this beautiful garment which I promptly bought. I still have it but NEVER wear it on game days. It's a good conversation piece.

"Hmmmm."

uhPJvaT.jpg
Didn't even know that they made those.

Is their any D Coordinator really named "Best", maybe Mr. Best is who he is talking about, I dont think Venebles is leaving Clemson for Arkansas, I hope I'm wrong

tenor.gif

"Hmmmm."

uhPJvaT.jpg

You really paid money for that?!

He talked about creative ways to run the ball....mans a genius.
We keep looking at OCs that want to line up traditional stuff and allow 6-7 in box all the time.
Then we slam our heads against the wall of UGA, CU, UF, Bama, etc.

Two Words: KENDAL BRILES
Pipe dream about Kendal Briles. With our holier than thou attitude he won't be hired here.

Pipe dream about Kendal Briles. With our holier than thou attitude he won't be hired here.
I like you Robert but sometimes you make me think that you’d have us hire ART Briles if it meant points.
That family name is tarnished forever and carries ALOT of negative connotation with it. No need to give anyone any kind of fodder to use against us with recruits/public.

I like you Robert but sometimes you make me think that you’d have us hire ART Briles if it meant points.
That family name is tarnished forever and carries ALOT of negative connotation with it. No need to give anyone any kind of fodder to use against us with recruits/public.
I'd never touch Art, besides I think there's much better offenses out there to run. I can't hold his son accountable for what his dad did or didn't do. You watch, a bigger school is going to snatch him up from FAU and we are going to be kicking ourselves over it.

Reactions: Cock-Vader
I'd never touch Art, besides I think there's much better offenses out there to run. I can't hold his son accountable for what his dad did or didn't do. You watch, a bigger school is going to snatch him up from FAU and we are going to be kicking ourselves over it.
It ain't what his dad did... it's what he did

There’s almost a 0% chance that Kendall didn’t know about what was going on in Waco. You can’t be that close to the situation both at work and in your personal life and be oblivious to it.

I'd hire Briles to run the offense & Sandusky to run the defense if it meant dominating Clem & winning championships.

I'd hire Briles to run the offense & Sandusky to run the defense if it meant dominating Clem & winning championships.
The reason nobody hired any of the Penn State assistants is because they all sucked. That dopey son of Paterno's didn't know didly crap about being a QB coach. What was his name, Jay Paterno? Yeah he's the Brad Scott of assistants. Total idiot.

There’s almost a 0% chance that Kendall didn’t know about what was going on in Waco. You can’t be that close to the situation both at work and in your personal life and be oblivious to it.
Alabama hired a coach that was a fall down lush. Showed up to practice and to games drunk out of his mind. They didn't catch any flack for that and now he's back in the NFL.

Alabama hired a coach that was a fall down lush. Showed up to practice and to games drunk out of his mind. They didn't catch any flack for that and now he's back in the NFL.
We don’t have Nick Saban to play the “reputation rehab” game with assistants. We ain’t Bama. We are trying to catch them. They don’t make that hire without already being in a position of not having to worry about negative recruiting.

Reactions: robertfootball
That's a bit different than covering up rape and sexual assault.

That's a bit different than covering up rape and sexual assault.
True, but the fact that he was drunk around his players was a big deal. The ironic thing is he was hired right away by Bama and they were praised for it more than criticized.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT