ADVERTISEMENT

Chad...

Dec 29, 2011
It's not like I would ever read Yalls comments anyway, but being handed the #1 team in the world... He has still found a way to mess it up. And, I am being as drastic as I can in my comments. He has lead us to a place we never expected to be. We are Georgia in baseball now. I've had a few to drink, but think about it. 14-3 that sounds a lot like 13- whatever we mustered against MSU. We suck. Change is near.

Ok pepsi....how do you know that? people on these boards keep saying what ray will and wont do....give facts why?

Do any of you believe he would leave us if the UNC job became available? Just wondering and I am not calling for his dismissal at this moment.

Just interested in thoughts of long time followers of the program.

GO COCKS

Re: The question is why would UNC want him? He has not proven he

come on, we're still one of the five best schools in the state.

Originally posted by pepsicock:

Tanner will not fire his first hire . Not happening .
LOL! Tanner can be replaced, too. Just let things keep on 'rolling' like they have been - then the media gets wind of the fans' unhappiness - how can they miss all those bright garnet chairs at Carolina Stadium? The only thing that will make this misery go away is WINNING, but I just don't see that happening anytime soon.

Originally posted by 67gamecock:

LOL! Tanner can be replaced, too. Just let things keep on 'rolling' like they have been - then the media gets wind of the fans' unhappiness - how can they miss all those bright garnet chairs at Carolina Stadium? The only thing that will make this misery go away is WINNING, but I just don't see that happening anytime soon.
What "fans" are you talking about? The only fans I know that mention firing coaches and AD's are on message boards.

I think the majority of fans overall are rational and realistic.

Originally posted by Bigger_Stronger_Faster:

What "fans" are you talking about? The only fans I know that mention firing coaches and AD's are on message boards.

You need to get out more . . . really you do.

Originally posted by Bigger_Stronger_Faster:

Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT