ADVERTISEMENT

Charles Barkley on his time at Auburn...

He also admitted to not knowing how to tie a tie. I find that hard to believe for a guy who has been a basketball analyst for 8 years now and would, no doubt, have attended a number of events over the years requiring business dress.

Appreciate his honesty.

That’s one thing about the man. He calls ‘em like he sees em! A lot of people give him a lot of grief because of it but I give him a lot of credit for it! He’s also the butt of a lot of jokes, but he’s laughing all the way to the bank! Now if he can just get that horrendous golf swing straightened out!

That’s one thing about the man. He calls ‘em like he sees em! A lot of people give him a lot of grief because of it but I give him a lot of credit for it! He’s also the butt of a lot of jokes, but he’s laughing all the way to the bank! Now if he can just get that horrendous golf swing straightened out!
His swing is/was one of the most incredible yet painful things to watch. Just for him to make contact was a miracle.

It's better when it's that bad. Apparently he doesn't know any golf teachers either. His Ned's Roach Away bit was hilarious.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
It's better when it's that bad. Apparently he doesn't know any golf teachers either. His Ned's Roach Away bit was hilarious.

I saw where he has actually worked with a sports psychologist to help him with his affliction. I’d ask for a refund!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT