ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Panthers tearing down History!!

Charlotte Panthers tearing down statue of the Original owner that brought that team to Charlotte.. You can not even make this shcittt up!!
Man he had issues even with his immediate family. Doesn't surprise me a bit. Of course I live here in Charlotte and drive down Graham Str every day right by Panthers Stadium. Just sayin'.

NASCAR has removed guidelines that team members must stand for the national anthem, opening the way for peaceful protests during pre-race ceremonies.

NASCAR eliminated the guidelines before last weekend’s race at Atlanta Motor Speedway. NASCAR official Kirk Price kneeled during the invocation and raised a fist. Price, who served on active duty in the U.S. Army for three years, remained kneeling during the anthem while he saluted the flag.

Bubba Wallace praised Price in an interview this week on CNN.

SMH.....

At lease Trump WILL NOT consider renaming bases named for confederated military leaders...

Trump has ball as Joe Biden puts it "Big Balls!"

This is getting out of hand...

Braxton Bragg was a terrible general. He lost most of his battles, his men hated him, and he was a traitor to the United States. John Bell Hood wasn't much better as a military man, and also a traitor. It's really a shame they weren't both executed after the war. Confederate monuments are just participation trophies for racists.

Braxton Bragg was a terrible general. He lost most of his battles, his men hated him, and he was a traitor to the United States. John Bell Hood wasn't much better as a military man, and also a traitor. It's really a shame they weren't both executed after the war. Confederate monuments are just participation trophies for racists.

my grandpa served in Europe in WW2. He always would laugh when someone mentioned Fort Bragg. My dad was in the army and was stationed at Bragg for awhile. I never asked my grandpa about it but I heard him often repeat that if they’d name A after military base after him, they’d name it after anyone.

I never knew enough Back then to ask him what he meant.

Reactions: polo-loco
Charlotte Panthers tearing down statue of the Original owner that brought that team to Charlotte.. You can not even make this shcittt up!!

A shame. If not for Jerry there is not an NFL team in Charlotte. And at the end of the day he actually did nothing really wrong. Made a couple crude comments, but that's it. But I guess he has to be swept from the history books in this PC world we find ourselves in. Especially in the "woke" culture Charlotte wants to see itself painted in these days.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Charlotte Panthers always has been always will be.

Hell yeah! I wish they would change the name to fully rep the QC but I get the marketing aspect of it. I do know a lot of Panther fans that live in SC but it would be so much better (INO) if it was the Charlotte Panthers.

Hopefully they don't call the MLS team Carolina and go with Charlotte.

NASCAR has removed guidelines that team members must stand for the national anthem, opening the way for peaceful protests during pre-race ceremonies.

NASCAR eliminated the guidelines before last weekend’s race at Atlanta Motor Speedway. NASCAR official Kirk Price kneeled during the invocation and raised a fist. Price, who served on active duty in the U.S. Army for three years, remained kneeling during the anthem while he saluted the flag.

Bubba Wallace praised Price in an interview this week on CNN.
Any NASCAR driver who takes a knee will be ending his endorsements and career. Just saying...

That statue is hideous. They were probably looking for an excuse to get rid of it.

It is a bad statue and gets in the way of people trying to get in the North entrance.

I use the Sliver Club entrance on that side so I never had to deal with it.

Reactions: QC Cock
Bubba Wallace BLM car

iu

That`s sad - Mr. Richardson did so much for the state of S.C. and the Panthers. I`m afraid a lot more of the same will come from the ultra-liberal David Tepper.

Who gives a sh!t? Tep is ready to spend to win. Love Jerry for bringing the team here but glad to be done with his tight fisted, opaque, antiquated way of doing things.

Who still calls someone Mr? Get over yourself Jerry.

BTW- I’m a long time PSL holder.

Reactions: adcoop

So... They were all Americans who loved their country, wether how imperfect it maybe...

my grandpa served in Europe in WW2. He always would laugh when someone mentioned Fort Bragg. My dad was in the army and was stationed at Bragg for awhile. I never asked my grandpa about it but I heard him often repeat that if they’d name A after military base after him, they’d name it after anyone.

I never knew enough Back then to ask him what he meant.

How could a Russian soldier be stationed at Fort Bragg?

Richardson just put that up as a shrine to himself. Glad it will be gone as no one called for it to be erected but Richardson himself. Team has new ownership so it is turning the page.

Richardson just put that up as a shrine to himself. Glad it will be gone as no one called for it to be erected but Richardson himself. Team has new ownership so it is turning the page.
Yep, and that guy was a creep. Wanting to shave the legs of his assistants? Screw him and Wofford.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
Because he has white privilege...
White privilege gave me a full time job from 10th grade on and kept me on 12 hr rotating shift for yrs. first job was cleaning cotton off mill weave room ceiling in greenwood with 15’ pvc pipe hooked to a vac. 12 noon to 12 midnight mini shift sat and Sunday. Lived 45 min away. Got in bed Monday morning around 1:15 am. Back up at 6am to get ready for school Monday morn. White privilege

White privilege gave me a full time job from 10th grade on and kept me on 12 hr rotating shift for yrs. first job was cleaning cotton off mill weave room ceiling in greenwood with 15’ pvc pipe hooked to a vac. 12 noon to 12 midnight mini shift sat and Sunday. Lived 45 min away. Got in bed Monday morning around 1:15 am. Back up at 6am to get ready for school Monday morn. White privilege

You're in the high class of White privilege...

In this nation all privilege comes from white people. We settled this place, brought our superior culture here, our work ethic, our free market, our industrial revolution, our political ideals that all men are created equal. If you cannot succeed in this country with a little effort you cannot succeed anywhere. Why do so many who live in other nations want to come here? Will risk their lives to get here? When so many born with the privilege of US citizenship want to do nothing but complain about some other citizen’s privilege? Rather than take advantage of their own?

In this nation all privilege comes from white people. We settled this place, brought our superior culture here, our work ethic, our free market, our industrial revolution, our political ideals that all men are created equal. If you cannot succeed in this country with a little effort you cannot succeed anywhere. Why do so many who live in other nations want to come here? Will risk their lives to get here? When so many born with the privilege of US citizenship want to do nothing but complain about some other citizen’s privilege? Rather than take advantage of their own?
Wow, all this great stuff and most people found out through the Coronavirus that they are about 2 paychecks from disaster. This country is a great experiment. However, it will be arrogance and a lack of self-awareness that will take us down. Look at us right now. We have young white kds tearing down Confederate Statues over racism that I could have told them about 40 years ago.

Wow, all this great stuff and most people found out through the Coronavirus that they are about 2 paychecks from disaster. This country is a great experiment. However, it will be arrogance and a lack of self-awareness that will take us down. Look at us right now. We have young white kds tearing down Confederate Statues over racism that I could have told them about 40 years ago.
I guess Jewish people need to tear down all Egyptian artifacts.

Jewish people are too busy working to worry about what Egyptians did to their ancestors thousands of years ago.

But not too busy working to hunt down and destroy each and every Nazi that terrorized them last century. If only Americans were discussing issues from thousands of years ago.

Reactions: Mr CockStrong

And the left is really dealing with the important issues: Should Paw Patrol be cancelled.

is-paw-patrol-ending-1591834328611.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT