ADVERTISEMENT

Check this out. Yes its twitter.

Even if a "fateful" decision is made, I feel as though it won't be anything that's going to be really meaningful in the eyes of the fans in terms of an actual major shake up. I don't know if anything is going to happen at all, but if it does, then it's probably going to be about as big as when a big-time recruit "shocks" the world by choosing a traditional power.

Reactions: jonesz21
I don’t buy it. If so, heck yeah! But I still don’t believe it. I could see an assistant gone or something. WRs are atrocious.

At the same time, the most Ray thing to do would be to let Bobo coach, go 1-3 to finish the year and hire him full-time.

Last edited:
Any AD or President had to be disappointed with Muschamp thumping his chest to disappointed fans about year 3 when it is year 5. It’s obvious Muschamp’s best weapon is to talk his way into jobs or keep them. Our team takes after their head coach...all talk, no results. It’s painfully obvious to everyone. Hopefully the guys in charge realized it.

BREAKING NEWS: South Carolina fires AD Ray Tanner and head football coach Will Muschamp in wake of second straight blowout loss. Sources close to the situation indicate Dawn Staley expected to be named to both positions on an interim basis.

I wonder if Mr. Allsep could clarify for us what "fateful decision" is supposed to mean as opposed to what most are hoping for.

I wonder if Mr. Allsep could clarify for us what "fateful decision" is supposed to mean as opposed to what most are hoping for.

Well, he did say in the other tweet that was shared in this thread that supposedly Muschamp's job is in peril. Having said that, I doubt he or anyone else would put themselves on the line that much to say what they expect to happen. If they're wrong, they get crucified by people who also didn't know.

Reactions: Brace1
If the decisions are left to RT, we’ll get Bobo as interim (I can *deal* with that), but is then made hbc at the end of the season, signed to a 12yr, $84,000,000 contract, all of it guaranteed.

Yes, I’m salty.

He's walked this back. He said that he's hearing that Muschamp is safe for now, but isn't sure how much longer. Clickbait.

• Sad
Reactions: 92Pony and Brace1
I don’t buy it. If so, heck yeah! But I still don’t believe it. I could see an assistant gone or something. WRs are atrocious.

At the same time, the most Ray thing to do would be to let Bobo coach, go 1-3 to finish the year and hire him full-time.
Ray would do something like that. If he hires Bobo to finish the year we need to go ballistic and go egg his office!

He's walked this back. He said that he's hearing that Muschamp is safe for now, but isn't sure how much longer. Clickbait.
Raise your hand if this surprises you. :lookaround: No one?

I bet Willie Taggart is on Ray's short list.
ScientificDearArcticduck-small.gif

If Mike Bobo becomes interim coach at South Carolina than we need to call for everyone’s head in Columbia. That guy is worthless as a head coach, and he’s an average offensive coordinator. Bentley or Dez Kitchings should get first consideration.

If Mike Bobo becomes interim coach at South Carolina than we need to call for everyone’s head in Columbia. That guy is worthless as a head coach, and he’s an average offensive coordinator. Bentley or Dez Kitchings should get first consideration.
Well, it seems this is all moot. Muschamp has been given the only consideration right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT