ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly is Googling...

I would be ok with chip coming here.. He'd need to get a proven DC tho. *this is purely hypothetical*

Reactions: king ward
People who aren't fans of our University or our football team, aren't members of the Gamecock Club or any other University or Athletic Department support organization, like this OP ... come on this site to originate threads and make jokes or make fun of our team, our coaches and our progress and yet some supposed 'fans' laugh and go right along with them.

Any real fan wishing to express their personal displeasure or wanting to have their opinion considered will need to comment directly to the AD, the HBC or through the Gamecock Club or some other 'official' channel as this site has zero credibility ... no one cares, reads or pays attention to the huge volume of ca ca written here.

After the post count became a majority of those who wish us ill and that already burdensome group was routinely encouraged, even supported by erstwhile 'Gamecock' fans, as has happened to the FGF - no one in their right mind with any authority would think of considering its "message"

The FGF has gone the way of the Confederate Flag and the Klu Klux Klan populated mostly by opponents of 'Carolina singing to the choir. Encouraging trolls on this board is akin to being Jewish, Irish or Italian and laughing at jokes about kikes, micks or guineas.

Not me, not ever. I don't think this thread is clever or funny or helpful to our program. Just my $ .02 cents.

Reactions: Mr CockStrong
I don't see him recruiting that well in the South... I could be wrong.
You're right, actually. Hugh Freeze and Dabo recruit well in the south because they're southern and religious, have big families and relate well to young black men. (I'm not convinced either are very good coaches). Chip Kelly is a northern, not religious (publicly anyways), not married and doesn't relate well to young black men. Not a good fit. Doubt Ray Tanner would pursue him.

Reactions: 67gamecock
People who aren't fans of our University or our football team, aren't members of the Gamecock Club or any other University or Athletic Department support organization, like this OP ... come on this site to originate threads and make jokes or make fun of our team, our coaches and our progress and yet some supposed 'fans' laugh and go right along with them.

Any real fan wishing to express their personal displeasure or wanting to have their opinion considered will need to comment directly to the AD, the HBC or through the Gamecock Club or some other 'official' channel as this site has zero credibility ... no one cares, reads or pays attention to the huge volume of ca ca written here.

After the post count became a majority of those who wish us ill and that already burdensome group was routinely encouraged, even supported by erstwhile 'Gamecock' fans, as has happened to the FGF - no one in their right mind with any authority would think of considering its "message"

The FGF has gone the way of the Confederate Flag and the Klu Klux Klan populated mostly by opponents of 'Carolina singing to the choir. Encouraging trolls on this board is akin to being Jewish, Irish or Italian and laughing at jokes about kikes, micks or guineas.

Not me, not ever. I don't think this thread is clever or funny or helpful to our program. Just my $ .02 cents.

So no one pays attention to this forum but yet it is also detrimental to the program? I just chuckled and moved along... However due to YOUR contribution I suspect it has some staying power. I'm not going to respond to anything you write back btw, I've learned that lesson so you can just go ahead and win the thread now.

Reactions: GamecockJL

I think you're overreacting rather large. Expend that energy writing another check. Kelly is a real option if he's in play.

" ... So no one pays attention to this forum" ... ain't what I said.

THIS was the quote:

"Any real fan wishing to express their personal displeasure or wanting to have their opinion considered will need to comment directly to the AD, the HBC or through the Gamecock Club or some other 'official' channel as this site has zero credibility ... no one cares, reads or pays attention to the huge volume of ca ca written here" ...

- OBVIOUSLY referring to the AD, the HBC and the University's "decision makers" ... and they DON'T pay attention to this amalgamation of pap and drivel.

But MANY people do read it,
and they're the one's 'harmed' by so many of the 'messages' posted, sneered at, giggled at, agreed with and tolerated on the FGF.

The unaware, the prospective fan, the new fan, the hopeful fan, the prospective player and his teammates, his parents, his coaches and his friends, CURRENT PLAYERS, their families and friends ... those kinds of people read it - not the one's making decisions about who should be 'hired and fired' but those making decisions about their own futures and their own lives ... and they are being cheated if they believe a huge part of what gets posted here as 'opinion' and/or 'information'.

The University of South Carolina "fan-base" isn't a universal go-along/get-along crowd ... but neither is it a "hang him, throw him out, we've had enough" group of vigilante's, either.

You want to 'snicker' at jokes about 'Carolina GO AHEAD. And I'll just keep posting WARNINGS that such 'opinions' don't represent everyone, even if I'm the ONLY one expressing an opinion in opposition.

I don't speak for anyone except myself and say so often. And when I read threads like this one started by a troll then snickered at by purported 'Gamecock fans' I will continue to try and point out that such crap doesn't represent ALL opinions.

I love your posts! Keep it up

no one cares, reads or pays attention to the huge volume of ca ca written here.

with you being the primary ca ca producer and exporter...
I can guarantee you 100 percent assurance nobody pays attention to the big voluminous loads of not clever superfluous crap you post on here.

Now get your keyboard ready to transcribe a disertation in response to me that nobody will read because it's so dang long and unnecessary.

Reactions: AgnosticTrollCock
" ... So no one pays attention to this forum" ... ain't what I said.

THIS was the quote:

"Any real fan wishing to express their personal displeasure or wanting to have their opinion considered will need to comment directly to the AD, the HBC or through the Gamecock Club or some other 'official' channel as this site has zero credibility ... no one cares, reads or pays attention to the huge volume of ca ca written here" ...

- OBVIOUSLY referring to the AD, the HBC and the University's "decision makers" ... and they DON'T pay attention to this amalgamation of pap and drivel.

But MANY people do read it,
and they're the one's 'harmed' by so many of the 'messages' posted, sneered at, giggled at, agreed with and tolerated on the FGF.

The unaware, the prospective fan, the new fan, the hopeful fan, the prospective player and his teammates, his parents, his coaches and his friends, CURRENT PLAYERS, their families and friends ... those kinds of people read it - not the one's making decisions about who should be 'hired and fired' but those making decisions about their own futures and their own lives ... and they are being cheated if they believe a huge part of what gets posted here as 'opinion' and/or 'information'.

The University of South Carolina "fan-base" isn't a universal go-along/get-along crowd ... but neither is it a "hang him, throw him out, we've had enough" group of vigilante's, either.

You want to 'snicker' at jokes about 'Carolina GO AHEAD. And I'll just keep posting WARNINGS that such 'opinions' don't represent everyone, even if I'm the ONLY one expressing an opinion in opposition.

I don't speak for anyone except myself and say so often. And when I read threads like this one started by a troll then snickered at by purported 'Gamecock fans' I will continue to try and point out that such crap doesn't represent ALL opinions.
OK...I like you but you are now starting to sound like a board or thread police. Some things are said tongue in cheek...some are said as an opinion and some are said to provoke a response. I am not going to sit here and try to determine which is which and if you were smart you would do the same. Your confrontational stance is starting to wear thin. I support you as a Gamecock fan but your opinion, like mine, is only your opinion. It is not the standard to what the board will tolerate. That said......just calm down.

Reactions: Cock-Vader
Now, I know I never had any shrimp from a party with the upstanding James Holderman, but just exactly how do you (or anyone else) on this board know who gives to the Gamecock Club?

friends-tv-show-bad-lessons-8.gif

Reactions: IBleedUSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT