ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Silva is coming back...

Ddv4gVfU8AAjaKd.jpg

Even better than a one and doner. Seasoned player.

Lots of 5* players are not nearly as good as Chris

I'm guessing it depends on the one and done. Michael Porter Jr is a 1 and done, its a pretty sure bet Silva will contribute more than he did. Anthony Davis was a 5 star and it would be hard to contribute as much as he did. Which is why I said equivalent to or maybe better. Most likely, he’ll contribute more than all but a couple of incoming 5 stars.

This makes up if Brian doesn't come back...

Any word on Brian???

I believe the NCAA is not going make decisions before the June 1 deadline, knowing that no decision or ruling is a de facto decision of “no” without the responsibility or need for explanation. Why? you may ask, because that’s just the kind of a$$holes they are.....that should surprise no one unless your intials are UNC.

Last edited:
I believe the NCAA is not going make decisions before the June 1 deadline, knowing that no decision or ruling is a de facto decision of “no” without the responsibility. Why? you may ask, because that’s just the kind of a$$holes they are.....that should surprise no one unless your intials are UNC.
Maybe we could get UNC to intercede on our behalf. Surely they have some slip and fall lawyers in need of supplemental employment.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
I believe the NCAA is not going make decisions before the June 1 deadline, knowing that no decision or ruling is a de facto decision of “no” without the responsibility or need for explanation. Why? you may ask, because that’s just the kind of a$$holes they are.....that should surprise no one unless your intials are UNC.

I guess I meant with the NBA scouts... We know that the NCAA will not act until Brian transfer to UNCarolina, then they will make a favorable ruling....

This makes up if Brian doesn't come back...

Any word on Brian???
They have 8 days to make a ruling on him. By the middle of next week we will know for sure if he can play or not. Good news in that department would put us in the top-5 of the conference and a sure bet to make the NCAA tournament.

Why do they have 8 days? They are under no obligation to make a ruling by then and knowing those shady bastards they wont. Brian will have to make a decision without all the info.

Why do they have 8 days? They are under no obligation to make a ruling by then and knowing those shady bastards they wont. Brian will have to make a decision without all the info.
This is the quote from the Post and Courier article:
"
The Gamecocks have two scholarships to give for next season. They are still waiting on the NCAA to rule on the eligibility of Brian Bowen, who like Silva participated in NBA workouts.

The NCAA has until May 30 to rule on Bowen’s case."

This is one of those few times.........(sorry Rod).....where I wonder if I could maybe despise UNcarolina more than Clemtech, ( I promise Rod it is only a fleeting moment here and there), but this crap tests me. Then I remember my upbringing and my priorities settle back in and Clemtech fully owns the mantle for my disdain, but the way UnCarolina runs around with what seems like "Diplomatic Immunity" and has allowed young people to be a given hall pass like this before they meet real life.......disgust me!!!

N ever
C all us
A bout
A ccountability
just leave a message and we will rule/call back, next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT