ADVERTISEMENT

Citadel BB Game

The Citadel brought in a relief pitcher out of the bullpen for the bottom 5th inning. His name is Speedy......Caleb Speedy.

First Gamecocks hitter (Myers) singles, next batter (Heinrich) doubles, driving in Myers. 4-1 Gamecocks....
Next Gamecock batter (Milone) hits a 2 RBI HOME RUN!! 6-1 Gamecocks....

New Bulldog pitcher comes in out of the bullpen for the Citadel, replacing Speedy. Well, at least he's named appropriately.... :D

Reactions: uscedge21
I see some definite improvements over last year’s team. Hope it translates to more wins. Maybe the Holy Cross loss was an aberration but we shall find out soon enough. Go Cocks!!!

I see some definite improvements over last year’s team. Hope it translates to more wins. Maybe the Holy Cross loss was an aberration but we shall find out soon enough. Go Cocks!!!

No, I think the Holy Cross loss was definitely an aberration.......:cool:

Reactions: uscedge21
Cocks beat Citadel 10-1 if anyone cares!!
5 games in a row. 4/5 we throat stomped smaller schools like we should. Maybe we are warming up at the right time? We are gonna find out real fast... Hey coach, maybe we can try to Win an actual SEC series this year? If it is not too much to ask? Thanks!!

Who is Blake Cooper?

One of the best Gamecock pitchers in recent history. All-American who went 13-2 in 20 starts with a 2.76 ERA for the 2010 CWS team. He pitched 8+ innings and allowed just one run on three hits with 10 Ks in a 7-1 win over UCLA in the championship series. He's currently the pitching coach for Citadel.

One of the best Gamecock pitchers in recent history. All-American who went 13-2 in 20 starts with a 2.76 ERA for the 2010 CWS team. He pitched 8+ innings and allowed just one run on three hits with 10 Ks in a 7-1 win over UCLA in the championship series. He's currently the pitching coach for Citadel.

Got ya.

Reactions: GeoCocky
Are you joking?

Sorry, I didn't remember the name. Sadly, there are very few USC baseball players from the past that I can still recall there name. I like USC baseball but I don't follow it the way I use to follow USC football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT