ADVERTISEMENT

Clear as mud

Rollerdude123

Apr 8, 2011
TRUMP: "Were going to put a hold on money spent to the WHO."

*16 minutes later*

REPORTER: Is the time to freeze funding to the WHO during a pandemic?

TRUMP: "No, maybe not. I mean, I'm not saying I'm going to do it."

REPORTER: Yes you did

TRUMP: "No, I didn't."

These press conferences daily are getting old. It’s time wasted. If you have something new and important to say then say it. Otherwise quit blabbering on. I would say this to both sides Democrat and Republican. Time wasted in a press conference is time that could be spent reallocating resources, helping the crippling economy and tending to other government matters

Reactions: MookieBlaylock9
These press conferences daily are getting old. It’s time wasted. If you have something new and important to say then say it. Otherwise quit blabbering on. I would say this to both sides Democrat and Republican. Time wasted in a press conference is time that could be spent reallocating resources, helping the crippling economy and tending to other government matters

His ratings had been good so that’s why he does them. Heck, he was bragging about them as if tv ratings should be a point of pride when you are talking about a crises that has crippled the economy and people are dying.

They are droning on and on now. Plus, he contradicts himself the more he talks.

it’s interesting to see him get mad at reporters that simply read back his direct quotes. He’s like one of my children. You play back video of them saying something odd and they get mad because they realize what they said was wrong but wont admit to it. So they get mad at me for playing the video of the comments.

Last edited:

Agreed. Have a set press conference at the end of the week to give updates, and if anything new comes up call one that day.

His ratings had been good so that’s why he does them. Heck, he was bragging about them as if tv ratings should be a point of pride when you are talking about a crises that has crippled the economy and people are dying.

They are droning on and on now. Plus, he contradicts himself the more he talks.

it’s interesting to see him get mad at reporters that simply read back his direct quotes. He’s like one of my children. You play back video of them saying something odd and they get mad because they realize what they said was wrong but wont admit to it. So they get mad at me for playing the video of the comments.
You do realize the only reason some press is there is to do gotcha questions. It doesn't matter what he says he will never do anything to satisfy them or you haters.

You do realize the only reason some press is there is to do gotcha questions. It doesn't matter what he says he will never do anything to satisfy them or you haters.
How in the world is that a “gotcha question”? Fat Donny said he was going to withhold money from the WHO and a reporter asked if that was a good idea during a pandemic. And as usual, he put his foot in his mouth.

That’s why I can’t listen to that man. That and the fact that I can’t stand the sound of his lying mouth.

22042295.gif

Reactions: Fearless Gamecock
TRUMP: "Were going to put a hold on money spent to the WHO."

*16 minutes later*

REPORTER: Is the time to freeze funding to the WHO during a pandemic?

TRUMP: "No, maybe not. I mean, I'm not saying I'm going to do it."

REPORTER: Yes you did

TRUMP: "No, I didn't."

It's very odd that an Independent, such as yourself, doesn't post any clips of Biden stumbling over his words, or his general state of confusion. Only clips of Trump, or random leftist Twitter users bashing Trump.

How in the world is that a “gotcha question”? Fat Donny said he was going to withhold money from the WHO and a reporter asked if that was a good idea during a pandemic. And as usual, he put his foot in his mouth.

That’s why I can’t listen to that man. That and the fact that I can’t stand the sound of his lying mouth.
He shouldn't give that garbage, corrupt, organization another tax payer cent.. Gaff or not he was right the first time.. They are useless and are stealing American taxpayers money.

Reactions: ThirdTTrio

But you can stand Pelosi, Schumer, Biden and Schiff with no problems because everything they say is gold.

Amazing how the threads with evidence of this President's incompetence get very little traction on here....
It's just a silly argument. Of course he's going to say stupid shit sometimes. He's in front of the camera talking about important stuff. Y'all act like you would be perfect on camera. 100 % every day right on point. Also, he was right the first time, don't give the WHO no more of our money. They're useless..

It's very odd that an Independent, such as yourself, doesn't post any clips of Biden stumbling over his words, or his general state of confusion. Only clips of Trump, or random leftist Twitter users bashing Trump.
That dude is as liberal as it gets. He says he's not to try and convince you that his opinions has no bias.

Reactions: uscteal and BigTomE
No, what’s amazing is the Democrats trying to make a pandemic into a bash our president opportunity. They espouse the Chi Com angle that the US is responsible for this scourge. If you can’t see this, you haven’t been paying attention, I shutter to think what we would he doing if Trump’s opponent had been elected. Just my humble opinion.

Why would I post such from a candidate that’s essentially out of the news right now on a message board of full Trump cult members?

It's just a silly argument. Of course he's going to say stupid shit sometimes. He's in front of the camera talking about important stuff. Y'all act like you would be perfect on camera. 100 % every day right on point. Also, he was right the first time, don't give the WHO no more of our money. They're useless..

Sometimes? If it was just “sometimes” there would not be much of an issue.

Here is what is so amazingly stupid about these things. A normal person would just say something along the lines of "after giving it more thought" or "I just mispoke" etc. Trump doesn't have that gene in his makeup. Never, with very few exceptions, ever admit a mistake. Perhaps the dumbest was when he called Tim Cook, Tim Apple. That is an absolute nothing burger. A slip of the tongue that happens to every politician. Just like with the Biden gaffs. People will laugh & move on pretty quick. Trump should have laughed it off, but doing so would mean admitting an extremely minor mistake. Instead he denies what's clearly evident on tape. Makes no sense.

Does one person in this universe doubt that no matter what happens going forward with the virus that Trump won't declare he did a great job.

You do realize the only reason some press is there is to do gotcha questions. It doesn't matter what he says he will never do anything to satisfy them or you haters.[/QUOT AMEN BROTHER. All THE SO CALLED
REPORTERS ARE ASKING "GOTCHA QUESTIONS, LIKE "HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE!!!!!!!! MAN WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT THIS CHINA CRAP??
T-ZONIE

Here is what is so amazingly stupid about these things. A normal person would just say something along the lines of "after giving it more thought" or "I just mispoke" etc. Trump doesn't have that gene in his makeup. Never, with very few exceptions, ever admit a mistake. Perhaps the dumbest was when he called Tim Cook, Tim Apple. That is an absolute nothing burger. A slip of the tongue that happens to every politician. Just like with the Biden gaffs. People will laugh & move on pretty quick. Trump should have laughed it off, but doing so would mean admitting an extremely minor mistake. Instead he denies what's clearly evident on tape. Makes no sense.

Does one person in this universe doubt that no matter what happens going forward with the virus that Trump won't declare he did a great job.

Trump’s hero was Roy Cohn. He was very brash, arrogant, would stomp people into the dirt, and was known to never apologize for anything- ever.

If you’ve never read about him, it’s like reading a mafia novel.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/10/roy-cohn-mafia-politics/599320/

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/27/fbi-releases-file-on-trumps-late-lawyer-roy-cohn.html

Reactions: howard13
Because that's not your mission. It's to discredit and spread propaganda.

It’s not a mission. It’s fun poking holes in the whole Trump’s hero worshipping deal.

I don’t spread propaganda. I mention Trump’s many gaffes, misstatements, and lies.

if Biden is ever President, I’ll be glad to do the same if he develops a cheerleading cult like trump did.

Reactions: howard13
We get it, some of you hate Trump and some of you love Trump. Let's just frame our personal preferences and use any avenue available to express our love or hate of Trump. I'm telling you, the side that politicizes the COVID-19 pandemic the most, will end up hurting their party the most.

Reactions: SorryPeasants
Sometimes? If it was just “sometimes” there would not be much of an issue.
You let your mind think it's all the time. When you are sitting around with a pencil in hand just waiting for a mistake or a misunderstanding or something that you can spin out of context. Sure it seems like all the time.

Doesn’t bother me a bit. Part of his strategy all along has been to keep the media’s head spinning. Sure he may slip up at times on his rhetoric but he NEVER fails at trolling the media.

Trump is a special kind of asshole. Simple human behavior is not so simple to him. Criticizing him does not mean behavior of other politicians is acceptable. None of his decisions come from a place of decency. He will never get credit for anything. It may seem unfair, but that is human nature. Defending his behavior is head-scratching, and I can only assume those that do, enjoy his childish behavior because they have some immature axe to grind with "libs".

Trump is a special kind of asshole. Simple human behavior is not so simple to him. Criticizing him does not mean behavior of other politicians is acceptable. None of his decisions come from a place of decency. He will never get credit for anything. It may seem unfair, but that is human nature. Defending his behavior is head-scratching, and I can only assume those that do, enjoy his childish behavior because they have some immature axe to grind with "libs".
No one likes childish behavior from our leaders but he's doing exactly what he was put in office to do. That's the main reason Democrats in office hate him, they don't get to do things the way they've always done it. America first. Period end of sentence.

No one likes childish behavior from our leaders but he's doing exactly what he was put in office to do. That's the main reason Democrats in office hate him, they don't get to do things the way they've always done it. America first. Period end of sentence.
Nah, I really think it's because he's an international embarrassment. "America First" sure sounds nice, but he has managed to alienate half the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT