ADVERTISEMENT

Clem student gets arrested...

He will still get off scot free. Kids at Clemson have done much, much worse. Hell. They can drop a frat brother on his head off a bridge into the rocks below and nothing is done. Can literally get away with murder at Clemson.

Police laying on students to arrest them. Only in Pickens. The clown show never stops in Taterville. Dabo U in full force .

LOL. "I'm a federal attorney" wouldn't even work for the dad....heck, if saying "I'm the Chief Justice of the SC Supreme Court" doesn't work, nothing will.

Actually, the later worked for the then Chief Justice Jean Toal....
In May of 2001 her van clipped the back of a car parked a few doors down from her Shandon home. An officer cited the chief justice for two violations - driving too fast for conditions, and leaving the scene of an accident. A police incident report from that night suggests Toal admitted she had been drinking earlier that evening. Toal insisted that alcohol was not a factor in the collision.

I’ll bet the cops clubbed him good with a half-empty water bottle. You know how dangerous that is.

It was "Aint Patty Day" this past Saturday in Tater Town. The guy that walks up in a grey colored vest towards the end is a SLED agent so might be a little bit harder to get away with it.

Actually, the later worked for the then Chief Justice Jean Toal....
In May of 2001 her van clipped the back of a car parked a few doors down from her Shandon home. An officer cited the chief justice for two violations - driving too fast for conditions, and leaving the scene of an accident. A police incident report from that night suggests Toal admitted she had been drinking earlier that evening. Toal insisted that alcohol was not a factor in the collision.

Ole Jean is a lawyer's lawyer. She hit the parked car, yes, but it was a 'slight hit' and she had her car stereo turned up, so she heard and felt nothiiiing! She got home and quickly had a few Scotch on the Rocks with hubby, so forget about any sobriety test, Bud. It ain't gonna happen. Smart moves all the way around, Jean.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT