ADVERTISEMENT

Clemmy just got a 2017 commit from a 4* OT.....

Cocky kebo57

Aug 21, 2004
A hop and a skip from the Lake Murray dam
Noah DeHond just announced it, but the article on taternet said he would be in the 2017 class. Not a bad offer list. Clemmy just offered him on 5/27/15, they have to be doing something illegal!! Also, I wonder if dumbo has already ordered him to shut down his recruiting process??

Quote:
"His Top 10 schools in late July included Alabama, Arkansas, Clemson, Louisville, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, UCLA, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin."

"DeHond has national offers from Alabama, Arkansas, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Clemson, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisville, Miami, North Carolina, Old Dominion, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Rutgers, South Carolina, Temple, UCLA, Virginia, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin."

Common we have two 2 stars committed already for the 2016 class and have a decent shot at another.We are being selective which is nice ! Coach em up Steve

Reactions: atigerstudent
He's a four star on scout and espn, but only a 3 star on rivals. Since this is a rivals board, I'd call him a 3 star for sure. Still, 6-7 325 and still a junior is pretty good measureables. If bama wanted him, that's good enough...

Reactions: SCGuy38
Noah DeHond just announced it, but the article on taternet said he would be in the 2017 class. Not a bad offer list. Clemmy just offered him on 5/27/15, they have to be doing something illegal!! Also, I wonder if dumbo has already ordered him to shut down his recruiting process??

Quote:
"His Top 10 schools in late July included Alabama, Arkansas, Clemson, Louisville, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, UCLA, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin."

"DeHond has national offers from Alabama, Arkansas, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Clemson, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisville, Miami, North Carolina, Old Dominion, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Rutgers, South Carolina, Temple, UCLA, Virginia, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin."

Sounds like a nice pickup for your team. Congrats!

Reactions: atigerstudent

Quote:

OMG!!

Reactions: four tigers
To accuse clemson of any kind of cheating is pathetic to say the least. clemson has a nice campus and has been getting all the hype. I don't see why it's hard to understand why kids want to go there.

To accuse clemson of any kind of cheating is pathetic to say the least. clemson has a nice campus and has been getting all the hype. I don't see why it's hard to understand why kids want to go there.

Nice! Disagree with someone so you call them pathetic. Aren't you pretending to be level headed these days?

Reading comprehension my friend. The ideology that clemson is in any way shape or form cheating is pathetic.
TPB have you ever considered a career in politics. You seem to excel at backpeddling and double speak.

Reading comprehension my friend. The ideology that clemson is in any way shape or form cheating is pathetic.

I apologize. My college graduate reading level skills level misinterpreted your statement to be deliberately insulting because you disagreed with the OP and/or his opinion. I guess if I said, according to you, calling someone or their opinion pathetic, because you disagree, is a sign of low intelligence, I wouldn't be calling you an imbecile, personally, just your opinion or "ideology".
Gotcha, I'll keep that in mind for your future posts.

I apologize. My college graduate reading level skills level misinterpreted your statement to be deliberately insulting because you disagreed with the OP and/or his opinion. I guess if I said, according to you, calling someone or their opinion pathetic, because you disagree, is a sign of low intelligence, I wouldn't be calling you an imbecile, personally, just your opinion or "ideology".
Gotcha, I'll keep that in mind for your future posts.

Is it not pathetic though? Is the belief that Spurrier is washed up not pathetic? Was Ward's coaching abilities last season not pathetic? None of those answers reflect on the person that believes it.

You're showing a sign of low intelligence by the hypocrisy that you are posting at this very moment. I believed the insinuation that clemson is cheating is pathetic. You claimed I was coming down on someone for their opinion or belief when you just did it and if not more so.

Also, someone who has to brag about their "college graduate" skills probably has none.

Reactions: jblanken64
Is it not pathetic though? Is the belief that Spurrier is washed up not pathetic? Was Ward's coaching abilities last season not pathetic? None of those answers reflect on the person that believes it.

You're showing a sign of low intelligence by the hypocrisy that you are posting at this very moment. I believed the insinuation that clemson is cheating is pathetic. You claimed I was coming down on someone for their opinion or belief when you just did it and if not more so.

Also, someone who has to brag about their "college graduate" skills probably has none.

"To accuse clemson of any kind of cheating is pathetic to say the least" is what you said. If you think having a different opinion of Clemson, than your own, is pathetic, I guess that's your right but name calling is against forum rules. You were arguing semantics while blaming it on my reading skills when in fact, you're just deliberately trying to insult someone because you disagree with them. Now you're bringing up SOS and Ward, which have nothing to do with it. Calling me a hypocrite for bringing it up? Do you even understand the words you use?

"To accuse clemson of any kind of cheating is pathetic to say the least" is what you said. If you think having a different opinion of Clemson, than your own, is pathetic, I guess that's your right but name calling is against forum rules. You were arguing semantics while blaming it on my reading skills when in fact, you're just deliberately trying to insult someone because you disagree with them. Now you're bringing up SOS and Ward, which have nothing to do with it. Calling me a hypocrite for bringing it up? Do you even understand the words you use?

I called no one pathetic. I told you to quote me where I did and you proved my point by quoting where I didn't. Therefore, you sir are a liar. Was that name calling? Is that against forum rules too?

Reactions: jblanken64
I called no one pathetic. I told you to quote me where I did and you proved my point by quoting where I didn't. Therefore, you sir are a liar. Was that name calling? Is that against forum rules too?

Sure, I'm a liar and your "ideology"/reasoning isn't moronic. ;)

You could have said the same thing in the early eighties! o_O Remember, a tiger can not hide his stripes.;)

Oh don't get me wrong, I wish they were cheating and get caught and their new age "glory years" would come crashing down on them, but....they're not cheating.

Clemson has plenty to sell as does just about every University. But how exactly would any single person know that Clemson isn't cheating. Does every alum report to any single person? I have been involved with several universities and there was cheating at all of them and I wasn't trying to find it. I believe it depends on the level and if it is alum/fans or if there is university involvement.

Coach Spurrier is as honest as it gets. He can't control what a rogue fan does. And neither can any coach.

At Kentucky, SMU there was serious university involvement. I have no idea if any present coach or admin is involved but couldn't a group of wealthy Clemson fans be motivating some players or families without others involved? of course. Could a group of them have gotten nervous / desperate with the stretch of losses ,,,, uh yes. Is it also possible that there are a lot of Clemson football coaches and fans around the state that influence players legally ,,, also yes.

Their campus is sort of pretty but it's in the middle of nowhere. What the hell are kids supposed to do on Friday nights? I know we hope our kids will stay out of Five Points but but you have to admit for a young person having places like Five Points close by would be a hell of an attraction. Maybe they all like going cow tipping.

Their campus is sort of pretty but it's in the middle of nowhere. What the hell are kids supposed to do on Friday nights? I know we hope our kids will stay out of Five Points but but you have to admit for a young person having places like Five Points close by would be a hell of an attraction. Maybe they all like going cow tipping.

Five points is not as great of an attraction as it used to be. Especially with all the crime and the USC police breathing down our player's necks. Spurrier doesn't want our players there for a reason and if I'm not mistaken (I could be wrong) put a ban on our players going there during the regular season. Not much of a recruiting tool.

Five points is not as great of an attraction as it used to be. Especially with all the crime and the USC police breathing down our player's necks. Spurrier doesn't want our players there for a reason and if I'm not mistaken (I could be wrong) put a ban on our players going there during the regular season. Not much of a recruiting tool.
I'm not saying that the coaches would ever use it as a recruiting tool but when the recruits talk to other players about what they do on a weekend night I'm sure 5 Points would come up. What exactly is there to do in Clemson? It's not brimming with fun and exciting activities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT