ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson 6 NC State 4 - Taters sure "won" this one

coxman

Sep 23, 2001
unearned run in 1st & 5 runs in 7th on 4 walks, 4 wild pitches, balk, error.

PINDER reached on a fielder's choice to third base (1-0 B); WILSON out at second 3B to 2B.

WILSON reached on a fielding error by SS (2-2 KBFFFB); DUGGAR advanced to second; KRIEGER advanced to third.

OKEY struck out looking (2-2 KBFBK).

DUGGAR singled through the right side, RBI (0-0); KRIEGER advanced to second; SLATON scored, unearned.

KRIEGER reached on a fielder's choice to second base (2-2 KBBF); SLATON advanced to second on an error by SS, assist by 2B.

ROHLMAN flied out to CF (2-2 BKFB).

SLATON walked (3-2 BBKKBB).

START OF THE 1st

COX popped up to SS (2-1 BBF).
PINDER advanced to third on a wild pitch; WILSON scored, unearned.

PINDER singled through the left side, advanced to second on a throwing error by LF, RBI (1-2 BFK); WILSON advanced to second, advanced to third on the error; OKEY scored.

WILSON walked (3-2 KFBFBBB); OKEY advanced to second.

OKEY walked (3-1 BBFBB); DUGGAR advanced to third on a wild pitch, scored; KRIEGER scored.

DUGGAR advanced to second on a wild pitch; KRIEGER advanced to third; WHITE scored.

SUBSTITUTION: Olczak to P for Gilbert.

DUGGAR walked (3-1 BBKBB); KRIEGER advanced to second.

KRIEGER intentionally walked (3-0 BBBB).

ROHLMAN grounded out to P (1-2 BFKF); WHITE no advance.

SLATON grounded out to 1B unassisted (2-2 KFBFB); WHITE no advance.

WHITE advanced to third on a wild pitch.

WHITE advanced to second on a balk.

WHITE singled through the left side (1-0 B).

START OF THE 7th.

This post was edited on 3/7 12:19 AM by coxman

http://www.gopack.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mbasebl.html?event=1404494&school=ncst&sport=mbasebl&camefrom=&startschool=&

Not sure I see your point. We won last night with just one swing of the bat, otherwise we were out hit 5 to 4. A win is a win. As much as I hate to, I have to give Clemson their due. The last game at home, they kicked our butts in all areas...and they pulled out a win last night...as did we.

This post was edited on 3/7 12:50 PM by RayGilda

The point is that no matter how it happens, when Clemson wins they "won" but when they lose they "beat themselves".

I think that the same could be said for us....

This post was edited on 3/7 12:30 PM by RayGilda

Agreed Number1Jones. I could care less what clemsux does unless we are playing them in any sport. Posts like this just shows the taters that some of our fans have them on the mind. Gives them ammo. Screw them and their delusional fanbase.

This board is obsessed with Clemson. It's ridiculous. They beat us and we're still talking trash? We're like the bully who got his butt beat, yet starts talking trash again the next day. Let's focus on WBB. That is gonna be our top sport for awhile.

That was my whole point...Clemson kicked our butts, we were out played and out coached...now, let's get on with the rest of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT