7:15am- Shots with Perry Noble
8:00am- Hang 'Em High Breakfast at Pitchfork Ben Tillman Hall
9:00am- Danny Ford Cannabis demonstration
9:30am- Snack Time by Doritos
10:00am- Nap Time in Nap Room
Noon- Wake up and slide demonstration
12:30- Shots with Perry Noble
1:00- Lapdance Lunch with Platinum Plus Pole dancers
2:00- Free Prostate exams for the fellas brought to you by Boulware Fitness.
3:00- Run down a hill
3:02- Take a bus 100 yards back to the Oculus
3:45- Get off the bus
4:00- Pole dancing classes for the ladies
6:00- BC Inabinet Hundred Dollar Handshake mixer with Team
7:00pm-1:00am- 6 hour drive back to civilization

7:00am- Convocation with Perry Noble

Post of the month just locked up.

Why put this childish stuff out there, you look like an idiot. Unfortunately, they have a formula, most likely involving payments, but we have done nothing about it. Until that time, it might be a while before we can hang with them. It pains me to say that too.

Don't forget "play time" with the sheep..

Now, dammit, that's ^^^^ funny!

That right there is a quality effort.
Well played.

You my friend are a real American hero. Keep doing God’s work.

As a USC alumni and supporter, I find this embarrassing. I hope most are better than this. The video of what actually went on there is a far stronger example without such juvenile behavior on our part.

Have to say, a little confused with the wording you chose. Be that as it may. Are you ok with ANY student athlete stripping upon a member of the opposite sex on university property for financial gain of any great charity?

Why put this childish stuff out there, you look like an idiot. Unfortunately, they have a formula, most likely involving payments, but we have done nothing about it. Until that time, it might be a while before we can hang with them. It pains me to say that too.

It’s Clemtech !

Reactions: FORKCOCK
As a USC alumni and supporter, I find this embarrassing. I hope most are better than this. The video of what actually went on there is a far stronger example without such juvenile behavior on our part.

WHY and by WHOM are you embarrassed re: Clemson's parading a group of young men in their underwear in the midst a large assembly of women, most of whom were likely married and old enough to be the the mothers of said players, AND the reaction of our fans on THIS message board? Clemson screwed up . . .BIG TIME! Move on and wait . . . . they'll do it again.

Reactions: Lakecock1
you missed something about the rowing team

edit: "9:00am- Danny Ford Cannabis demonstration"
As I've said on here before as a farmer who is trying to get into this business, I'd be there for this in a heartbeat. Lot's of competition getting into the 40 legal spots statewide.

Dang straight ..wonderful

I personally find this very demeaning. The man has lost everything because of alcohol. I personally don’t care to kick a person when he is down. I don’t know the man personally or have ever been to to his church but he has openly asked for forgiveness and he has my prayers.

Have to say, a little confused with the wording you chose. Be that as it may. Are you ok with ANY student athlete stripping upon a member of the opposite sex on university property for financial gain of any great charity?

Can anyone be so dense as to completely reverse the meaning of my post?

I personally find this very demeaning. The man has lost everything because of alcohol. I personally don’t care to kick a person when he is down. I don’t know the man personally or have ever been to to his church but he has openly asked for forgiveness and he has my prayers.
jimmy-swaggart-crying-o.gif

WHY and by WHOM are you embarrassed re: Clemson's parading a group of young men in their underwear in the midst a large assembly of women, most of whom were likely married and old enough to be the the mothers of said players, AND the reaction of our fans on THIS message board? Clemson screwed up . . .BIG TIME! Move on and wait . . . . they'll do it again.

Clemson's display in the video is certainly embarrassing and should be condemned by any with a sense of civility. That should be obvious. Frankly I have no interest in whatever stupid antics go on at Clemson. It should also be obvious that the embarrassment I related to was of the OP and silly replies on this thread. If you are offended by my remarks, so be it.

Of course, our constitution affords no guarantee against embarrassment or being offended. I think far too many who claim Carolina as their school have not read or understood the motto on the official seal of our university.

Clemson's display in the video is certainly embarrassing and should be condemned by any with a sense of civility. That should be obvious. Frankly I have no interest in whatever stupid antics go on at Clemson. It should also be obvious that the embarrassment I related to was of the OP and silly replies on this thread. If you are offended by my remarks, so be it.

Of course, our constitution affords no guarantee against embarrassment or being offended. I think far too many who claim Carolina as their school have not read or understood the motto on the official seal of our university.
I don't think anyone is offended by your remarks. We just think you need to lighten up a little. This post was all in good fun and I'm sure it's done to us by Clemson fans and some of their forums. Though I wouldn't know, because I never visit their forms.

Sandlapper59 Why didn't you just move on after reading the OP? Instead you chose to comment multiple other times. If something offends me, I just close it and move on. It's your choice.

I took the OP for what it was...a joke. I laughed and shared it with a Clemson friend who also thought it was funny. We have a sense of humor. I understand you can get one on Amazon. Might ought to look into it or you are going to be butt hurt a lot on this forum.

Left out “get back” demonstration to all attendees ..

For a coach that promotes finger fondeling on the field and in the locker rooms. Does the video REALLY surprise anyone. It’s the hidden culture. It’s just leaking out to the public.

Sandlapper59 Why didn't you just move on after reading the OP? Instead you chose to comment multiple other times.

And you are empowered to speak for any and all who visit here? I did not know that and apologize for criticizing anyone. I commented only once and my other comments were just replies to criticisms, as is this one. I didn't ignore it because many others repeated the OP with approval which made it harder to ignore.

The one thing about the FGF that rankles is the preoccupation with all things Clemson. A psychologist could find several scientific labels that describe this malady and none of them indicate a healthy mental state.

And you are empowered to speak for any and all who visit here? I did not know that and apologize for criticizing anyone. I commented only once and my other comments were just replies to criticisms, as is this one. I didn't ignore it because many others repeated the OP with approval which made it harder to ignore.

The one thing about the FGF that rankles is the preoccupation with all things Clemson. A psychologist could find several scientific labels that describe this malady and none of them indicate a healthy mental state.
USC is the topic of conversation as much on Clemson sites as Clemson is here. It's called a long-standing and hated rivalry....don't waste your money on a psychologist to establish anything otherwise.

I didn't speak for everyone here. My comment was directed to you. Why didn't you just click close if it offended you or violated your sensibilities ? It is the same with the tv, change the channel or shut it off. My next question is, if you commented once to the OP and then other comments were to replies, are they not all comments? WE are preoccupied with Clemson as they are with us. We live beside each other, work together, attend church together and even intermarry. We are joined together. We are no different than Auburn and Alabama, Michigan Michigan State and other big rivalries. It is the nature of the rivalry to be aware of your opponent. Even preoccupied. It is a big world out here with many different opinions and ideas. Some I agree with and some I don't. Those I don't I don't bother with. It is not bad advice. If you don't like a post, don't read it. No one is forcing you to read it. Look away. I promise bad things won't happen. Now back to the Clemson talk. Psychological labels be damned.

I didn't speak for everyone here. My comment was directed to you. WE are preoccupied with Clemson as they are with us. We live beside each other, work together, attend church together and even intermarry. We are joined together. We are no different than Auburn and Alabama, Michigan Michigan State and other big rivalries. .

[QUOTE="Legendary Cock, post: 3999040, member: 40907" We just think you need to lighten up a little. .[/QUOTE]

An awful lot of WE's in your posts for claiming that you don't speak for anyone else. I (notice the "I") think the FGF needs some adult supervision. I requested that people here read the University of South Carolina motto on the official seal but I guess that is asking too much. There is a big difference between being offended and being embarrassed.

Offended is when some jerk flashes your wife.
Embarrassed is when your child has a tantrum in public.

If copying rude antics of Clemson jerks make FGF contributors feel better about themselves, I am on the wrong forum.

[QUOTE="Legendary Cock, post: 3999040, member: 40907" We just think you need to lighten up a little. .

An awful lot of WE's in your posts for claiming that you don't speak for anyone else. I (notice the "I") think the FGF needs some adult supervision. I requested that people here read the University of South Carolina motto on the official seal but I guess that is asking too much. There is a big difference between being offended and being embarrassed.

Offended is when some jerk flashes your wife.
Embarrassed is when your child has a tantrum in public.

If copying rude antics of Clemson jerks make FGF contributors feel better about themselves, I am on the wrong forum.[/QUOTE]
I don't know which one of us you were addressing. But I didn't copy anyone's antics. I simply got a chuckle out of someone that poked fun at our rival on a Gamecock forum. And judging by the vast majority of posters on this particular thread, WE think you need to lighten up. Get over yourself.

Reactions: rogue cock
Whatever I want to do does not depend in the slightest on what you wish. You get over yourself. I've had enough of this childish crap and have gone. The floor is yours, be happy.

6:00 prolly for real lol

Maybe I do need to lighten up, I just don’t get my kicks off laughing at somebody else’s pain. I love South Carolina football and I hate Clemson, but reality is it’s just a game. Calling out someone while hidings behind the safety of a screen name seems cowardly to me. But that’s just my opinion and yes maybe I do need to lighten up.

Reactions: sandlapper59
Maybe I do need to lighten up, I just don’t get my kicks off laughing at somebody else’s pain. I love South Carolina football and I hate Clemson, but reality is it’s just a game. Calling out someone while hidings behind the safety of a screen name seems cowardly to me. But that’s just my opinion and yes maybe I do need to lighten up.

It’s not just a game to CleMson that’s why they curb stomp us when they get the chance.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT