ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson BOT votes to remove Calhoun name, asks state to rename Tillman Hall

Link?

Clemson BOT votes to remove Calhoun name, asks state to rename Tillman Hall...

So, they are changing the names from Calhoun to Tillman Hall???

The John C. Calhoun Honors College will now be Tillman Hall Honors College????
I don't have the link but Clemson BOT decided to remove Calhoun's name. Not sure what they will name it going forward. Next they will have discussions in renaming Tillman Hall.

I think Clemson should change their name from Clemson University to Tech State and change the mascot from the Tigers to the pussycats...

ConstantPaltryGibbon-size_restricted.gif

Calhoun honors college = Clemson honors college
Tillman hall=Requested renaming it Main Hall which it use to be called.

Can't wait for W. Virginia (and the rest of the USA) to start removing Senator Robert Byrd's name from everything, seeing that he was a Grand Cyclops as a member of the KKK.
Yep...interesting story about him. He later wrote a letter saying it was the biggest mistake he ever made. Not that you can erase that stain...

Why Sigh? you must be happy with the way things are going.
One doesn't have to love everything going on to realize that 1) doing so will achieve nothing but further strife, and 2) I must have missed the lesson in history where King was a racist bigot who advocated the ownership of other people (mostly predicated on their skin color) and glorified traitors to the USA. Was that before or after he was preaching racial equality and harmony throughout his life?

Does Martin Luther King Jr offend you? If so, then please carry on. Start your movement. If not, then why do we want to remove his name and image from city streets?

One doesn't have to love everything going on to realize that 1) doing so will achieve nothing but further strife, and 2) I must have missed the lesson in history where King was a racist bigot who advocated the ownership of other people (mostly predicated on their skin color) and glorified traitors to the USA. Was that before or after he was preaching racial equality and harmony throughout his life?

Does Martin Luther King Jr offend you? If so, then please carry on. Start your movement. If not, then why do we want to remove his name and image from city streets?
No Martin Luther King Jr doesn't offend me.What offends me is the stupid a$$ people in our country destroying our heritage and the ones that are allowing the destruction of our great heritage.

Reactions: ulysses5
No Martin Luther King Jr doesn't offend me.What offends me is the stupid a$$ people in our country destroying our heritage and the ones that are allowing the destruction of our great heritage.
What exactly is the great heritage that is being removed, or that you are being deprived of? I'm not asking to be antagonistic, I genuinely do not know what you're specifically talking about. I am a sympathetic person when it comes to listening, and I would like to hear your side. What makes the people who wanting to remove what they see as symbols of hate from pedestals in public view stupid asses?

Calhoun honors college = Clemson honors college
Tillman hall=Requested renaming it Main Hall which it use to be called.

May as well rename the school while they are at it.

I am starting to think the wuflu antibodies are affecting the public's mental capacity.

This is the transformation Obama said in the speech after the first election...

Maybe Clemson can change their name to Barack Hussein Obama and they can call it University of Barack Hussein Obama or Bama or UBHO???

Does it really matter what their name is as long as they are whipping our ass? Asking for a friend

Na you making fun of a really demoralizing situation and state in this country.

Yep, that's all I have to offer... This is Obama's Transformation of American... He's been working on this for a very long time behind the scenes...

Did Nancy & Chuck just wake up one day and saw all those confederated statues hanging around in the US Capital after 40 years walking around???

It was well planned by the far left democrats using BLM for cover and George Floyd, God rest his soul, was the vehicle to start this in his name... Oh, yeah.. I expect to be called a racist after saying this... I guess if a red man can be called a racist, then so can a black man...

Last edited:
Yep, that's all I have to offer... This is Obama's Transformation of American... He's been working on this for a very long time behind the scenes...

Did Nancy & Chuck just wake up and saw all those confederated statues hanging around in the US Capital after 40 years walking around???

It was well planned by the far left democrats using BLM for cover and George Floyd, God rest his soul, was the vehicle to start this in his name... Oh, yeah.. I expect to be called a racist after saying this... I guess if a red man can be called a racist, then so can a black man...
How did our feeble, weak, conspiracy theorist president let this happen under his watch?

How did our feeble, weak, conspiracy theorist president let this happen under his watch?
Isn't it great that this movement is going on while he's in office. The man deserves a lot of credit. It may have started under Obama but its picked up a lot of steam now that Trump is in office. Liberals everywhere have to be grateful for what's going on under this administration. Its a time of wonderful change.

If our heritage is hate, maybe it's best to just move on.
Hate is all I see on tv Problem we have now is the ones yelling racism are the most racist group. They won’t get down on a knee anyone but themselves and their wants

Last edited:
Reactions: CtownNat1ve
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT