ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson fan flipping the bird to ESPN just now. (link)

12020017_10208020648862140_1598076559829759158_n.jpg

12020017_10208020648862140_1598076559829759158_n.jpg

It's always the 5' 7" smartarse ... "My momma and daddy went to clemson, too!!!" ("And so did both of momma's boyfriends and the guy she lives with now!!!")

They have many more than one. If it is the same guy he's had his nose broken since his 1st appearance, which I admit is a probability.

All schools have fans like that. Yes even you guys. I am not going to hunt it but yall had a fan at Clemson a few years back doing the same thing.
Sorry tater, that is not true...but don't let the lack of proof get in your way.

So... This lovely Gamecock coed tells the entire story. Watch left of screen.

http://deadspin.com/college-football-has-officially-arrived-1224306669

BOTH schools have obnoxious fans and more than their share of less sophisticated fans or "rednecks". Clemson has em. So does Carolina. When I came to Willie Brice to watch my Tide get beat in 2001, a Carolina fan in a Crickentree golf shirt threw a full stadium cup of loaded coke at us as we were leaving.... And they were winning!

I worked in college sports for a major bowl for several years. Clemson and Auburn are known far and wide as being the most friendly and hospitable visiting environment. Carolina ranks about the middle known s little more for trying to hard to be a party school than being friendly. Georgia, Florida State and Tennessee were consistently considered the rudest fan bases. Homerism is okay from your fans but objectively, Clemson is a school that is highly thought of from a fan character perspective, but to be fair, Carolina fans may not see that because he rivalry is so fierce. Neither school owns the moral high ground in that context.

were flipping off clemson players....thats perfectly fine....in fact its one of the 10 commandments....."thou shalt flip off any clemson player or fan whenever necessary"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT